+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I find it too unrealistic when they decide to do whatever they want to do regardless of cost because they now own the hospital. Common sense should count every now and then. Rainbows and unicorns are a nice place to live but they don't pay the rent.

Sarah is a new series called How to Live with Your Parents (For the Rest of Your Life). It's on Wednesday's on ABC.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post

About your niece. I hope she continues to do well. Sending good thoughts for her.
    Thanks so much, Orion.

Yes, that was Sarah and her son had the disease she showcased last night. Also, a few episodes back when they had the kid that couldn't stop vomiting......Bailey's daughter in RL has that and Chandra directed that episode.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I find it too unrealistic when they decide to do whatever they want to do regardless of cost because they now own the hospital. Common sense should count every now and then. Rainbows and unicorns are a nice place to live but they don't pay the rent.
    If they lived in the real world and not in Shondaland they'd find that out quickly enough at their first budget review. But of course that doesn't make for "must see tv."
    prhoshay and ilja like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I do wish people would stop wanting this stuff to be "real". How boring would that be? Very!
    football_chick and mesachick like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't necessarily want it to be real but I'm not wathcing a show about fantasy creatures either. I need it to be realistic enough that it's plausible so I can buy into the characters and what they're going through. On Shonda's shows I have a great deal of difficulty with buy in and therefore entertainment because she puts these people in situations that are just not plausible like this budget stuff and then I just lose interest in it.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yet, you continue to watch, as your posts continue to reveal!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I didn't watch last week. And have typically been catching about half the show. I get only network channels on my TV so I have about 3 options for shows to watch and I still am only catching about half the show if that. The year that Bones was on at the same time I didn't catch the show at all. If it vanished I wouldn't miss it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I also have missed a lot of shows due to conflicts--watching now as CBS only has basketball on it.... So could a more faithful viewer tell me how Christina and Owen got back together? I thought the broke up bitterly over the having kids conflict--he wanted them, she didn't.

+ Reply to Thread