+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp View Post
    I actually really liked last week's episode. I hope once they get in the groove of owning the hospital, it will be less focused on that part and back to medicine. I love how they intertwined transplants with the transplantation of the hospital and what's going on. LOVE that Richard is looking out for Jackson. Love that they want to name it Grey Sloane. I like that they aren't forgetting Lexie and Mark - they rarely bring up Izzie and George and they were such an integral part of the show. It's nice to see at least Lexie and Mark mentioned.

Classic Cristina in the first 2 minutes of the show "He's a plastics fellow and I'm, well, ME". LOL! Love that old Cristina snark.
    I liked this as well. Looking forward to tonight
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I really, really, really, really need for Meredith to get off the Debbie-Downer kick. Really.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I really feel like the debbie downer kick is so we can slide into the season finale with all this negative about the baby and the end will be with the baby being born but we don't know if the baby survives or not because (as usual) there will be some big emergency that only Addison can fix.

FORT Fogey

I'm getting sick of the Arizona-Callie "when will they have sex again" story line. Do it already! Can't the writers come up with anything else for these characters?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, judging by the ending, I think they've done it!
    JLuvs and mesachick like this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I am happy that the doctors bought the hospital, but the whole "We own a hospital now" is growing very old. It's kind of like they are throwing it in the faces of the other's that don't own it.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fan

What are the feelings about last night's show? (3/28) I found the mother's death/baby survives story heart rending.

And I was thrilled that they highlighted Kowasaki's Disease and even gave a site to get more info at the end of the show.

I guessed right that it was Kowasaki's which is a little known disease that parents need to know more about.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I loved last night's episode. It's typical Meredith to listen to the patient and fight for him. Remember a few seasons back when the little girl shot the father? She totally didn't care what anyone else said and fought for that kid. I still don't like Cristina and Owen together but at least it's not overly dramatic. I felt bad for Ross last night - he really likes neuro and Derek pushed him aside for Brooks. I get it, but I feel for him.

And classic Karev lines last night. I love him.

They've highlighted different medical conditions before - I love that they bring awareness.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I enjoyed last night's show as well. Wasn't that Sarah Chalke from Scrubs playing the role of the mother of the young boy? At first, when they mentioned how the mom had been all over town I thought they were going with a Munchausen by Proxy syndrome storyline. My niece had Kowasaki's disease. It affected her platelets. For now she doesn't have any heart problems due to it but she has to see a pediatric cardiologist every 6 months.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I enjoyed last night's show as well. Wasn't that Sarah Chalke from Scrubs playing the role of the mother of the young boy? At first, when they mentioned how the mom had been all over town I thought they were going with a Munchausen by Proxy syndrome storyline. My niece had Kowasaki's disease. It affected her platelets. For now she doesn't have any heart problems due to it but she has to see a pediatric cardiologist every 6 months.
    Yes that was Sarah. Good to see her as she looks now. Otherwise I only see her in Scrubs reruns.

About your niece. I hope she continues to do well. Sending good thoughts for her.

+ Reply to Thread