+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Loved how Jackson finally came into his own with running the hospital. Richard was really worried that it would harm his career and was fighting for the mother to understand that. I felt bad for the way he was being treated by the other doctors/board members. They were really acting like children until the end when he called the meeting
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I think I'm in that phase again. I have missed the last two episodes, except for few minutes, and I can't make myself watch it. I have just lost interest in the storyline and characters. I'm not sure why. This has happened to me before.

FORT Fan

That they keep going back and airing episodes we've already seen doesn't help keep up interest either.

Last week was new
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm so over the story line and part of me is looking at the end of this season thinking well I wonder what great and wonderful tragedy will happen and who's going to be killed off now.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I actually really liked last week's episode. I hope once they get in the groove of owning the hospital, it will be less focused on that part and back to medicine. I love how they intertwined transplants with the transplantation of the hospital and what's going on. LOVE that Richard is looking out for Jackson. Love that they want to name it Grey Sloane. I like that they aren't forgetting Lexie and Mark - they rarely bring up Izzie and George and they were such an integral part of the show. It's nice to see at least Lexie and Mark mentioned.

Classic Cristina in the first 2 minutes of the show "He's a plastics fellow and I'm, well, ME". LOL! Love that old Cristina snark.

FORT Fan

Having worked for a while in a hopsital that was in just such a transition I will say that they are showing just a few of the many problems associated with such a change. It's a very difficult time for everyone even if it ultimately will be better for most. The stress is over the top and everyone all around you is being stressed and it can go on for months. Some of these epis are bringing back some difficult memories for me.

But kudoes to the show for tackling such a complex and little known subject.

FORT Fan

So is tonight's episode new or not? I just can't keep track.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp View Post
    I've been waiting for the baby storyline to come back.

I wonder if that is going to be the 'Cliffhanger" for the season finale, whether the baby survives or not.

+ Reply to Thread