+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Why aren't we seeing more of Tina Majorino? She's a pretty well- known actress from childhood and there have been entire episodes where she has not been featured.
    They are totally wasting her. I would love to see more of her and don't understand why we don't. Then again, there is a serious lack of men on this show and the only single one is the new intern.
    Debb70 likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Does anyone know how much longer this show is supposed to run? Other than Cristina who is always sharp and interesting as a character, this show is circling the drain for me. I didn't even watch last week, and that's a first for me. Didn't miss it, either.
    Coco46 and Debb70 like this.

I actually really enjoyed this week's episode... loved that Sheppard had Ross deface all his posters
    combatcutie likes this.

I'm not sure why I have lost interest. It's just not appealing to me anymore. The storyline of them purchasing the hospital is not anything I'm interested in seeing. I may have take a break until next season.

FORT Fogey

I'm interested to see where things go with them buying the hospital. It's far fetched, but should make for some interesting power struggles.

I'm somewhere between Debbs post and AcookerTv's post I find it sort of blah at times, but I love the shows characters. I don't think I will give up on it yet,
    ( yet) but its a little less important in my viewing than it was
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

IMO, Scandal is such a better show than GA. I wonder if it could be on it's way out before too long.

I'm enjoying the season. Is GA what it used to be? NO. However, I still DVR it weekly and continue to appreciate the show considering it's been on for years and has lost too many of its original cast members.

I think the docs purchasing the hospital will be very interesting.

Wish they'd bring back Izzie for an episode or two.

I've begun to have a smidgen of connection with some of the interns which I thought would never happen. I guess that's something!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Saw the Katherine Heigl on some talk show, and she said nothing about returning to GA. She seems to be into a lot of family-oriented stuff now; no mention of acting, at all.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I saw a preview of Derrick saying he was resigning! NOW that's something I wouldn't mind. I haven't cared for him in a long time. Too good to me true though. lol

+ Reply to Thread