+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I'm not sure what's wrong with me, but I'm not feeling these last two episodes. Maybe it's because I keep looking at Derek and thinking what an idiot he was for screwing up the great settlement in the first place and the rest for being stupid enough to go along with it. Oh well, maybe it'll be fun for them to own the hospital. It's just not that interesting to me right now.

Does anybody know the name of the actress who plays the part of Alana Cahill? (The woman who recently came in to get the hospital ready for sale.) She looks so darn familiar to me and I want to look her up on imdb to see what show(s) she used to be on. Thank you.

I am liking the possible purchase, by the docs, of Seatle Grace. It'll make very different type of storylines.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Does anybody know the name of the actress who plays the part of Alana Cahill? (The woman who recently came in to get the hospital ready for sale.) She looks so darn familiar to me and I want to look her up on imdb to see what show(s) she used to be on. Thank you.

I am liking the possible purchase, by the docs, of Seatle Grace. It'll make very different type of storylines.
    It's Constance Zimmer. I have seen her before, I am just not sure in what
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

She was an annoying friend on the King of Queens and a sarcastic news desk on Good Morning, Miami
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Thanks for you help. Her face was so darn familiar to me.

I checked imdb. Man, she's been on a million tv shows and movies! Actually, I remember her from years ago when she was a fairly young woman. After checking the listing of her credits I think I recall her from a show called Providence.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Thanks for you help. Her face was so darn familiar to me.

I checked imdb. Man, she's been on a million tv shows and movies! Actually, I remember her from years ago when she was a fairly young woman. After checking the listing of her credits I think I recall her from a show called Providence.
    I know, I just checked as well, she's been busy!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

At the end of last weeks episode, my husband said that they are going to buy it. But since he works for a large hospital network, he was laughing because he said a hospital like SG would go for closer to a billion rather than the (nearly) 100 million they would have to purchase it. I told him to hush, it's just a tv show
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    At the end of last weeks episode, my husband said that they are going to buy it. But since he works for a large hospital network, he was laughing because he said a hospital like SG would go for closer to a billion rather than the (nearly) 100 million they would have to purchase it. I told him to hush, it's just a tv show
    Hah, your husband must be the logical type; I had the same reaction. I've been known to nit pick plot lines to death as well as over analyze a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Hah, your husband must be the logical type; I had the same reaction. I've been known to nit pick plot lines to death as well as over analyze a joke.
    Me too. I have been told that I think too much. lol
    Eastcoastmom likes this.

meh it's just where things were heading. I like the idea but I hope the show doesnt get mired down in the bureaucracy of ownership. They'll probably bring Addison back, I wonder if Ben Bratt will come too?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread