+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 708 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677117167567 ... LastLast
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I did like in the previews how Meredith is standing there with Derrick... when he gets informed it was a one night stand... from the night before. Meredith can't win at nothing. If anything... the writers make it a point that no one is getting out without being embarrassed, weekly. I think that is why I like this show so much... none of them are written to be "perfect". They all have flaws... some major flaws... but they are likeable.

CCL
    Were there 2 different previews? Sometimes they do that. I know for Lost the Canadian preview is different from the American one. The guy in the hospital bed whose member wouldn't go down was definitely not the guy in the bar. But maybe there was another patient who was the guy in the bar?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fanatic
    these are what 2 different sources from spoilerfix state:

Click to see Spoiler:
    "...and a guy Meredith picks up at Joe's bar leaves her house the following morning with an intimate problem of a different sort. "

"Meredith is mortified when her "one night stand" shows up at the hospital suffering from priapism and needing medical attention;"
    Last edited by fluff; 11-25-2005 at 11:12 PM. Reason: to add spoiler tags

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    The trailer says otherwise. Also in the future, you have to use spoiler tags.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

babyfat101:

There's a cute little preview over at AOL: Television that shows Izzie and George at the breakfast table talking about Izzie's romantic relationship with Alex.

Hopefully THIS will work for everyone.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jette66 View Post
    The one thing that confussed me in last night's episode was at the very end (outside of Derrick's trailer) when Addison asked Derrick if he was done hurting her . Does she not realize how much/long she has hurt him?
    I just watched this episode last night. What Addison said to Derek was "Are you done hurting me back?" That changed the context of the statement for me, because is sounds like she has reached the point where she feels like she's been punished enough. So far she has taken everything he has dished out as if she knew she deserved it but was trying to be patient and let him work through his own pain and anger. This time she was genuinely hurt and that really seemed to get to him.
    That whole ending seemed like it was closure for Meredith, too. First she tells him that it's good that he's trying because "you wouldn't be you if you weren't trying - it means I wasn't wrong about you" which I thought was really sweet. I don't know how she said that without bawling, it made me cry hearing her say it. Then she stands up and says a very firm "goodbye Derek" and walks away. It looks like she's moved on at least for now.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Were there 2 different previews? Sometimes they do that. I know for Lost the Canadian preview is different from the American one. The guy in the hospital bed whose member wouldn't go down was definitely not the guy in the bar. But maybe there was another patient who was the guy in the bar?
    Okay... the opening has just solved this mystery. This guy was not the same guy that was in the bar at the end of the last episode... and wasn't meant to be. Meredith's been a little hoochie mama in the time that's elapsed since last week's show.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

"I think I'll name this one...'Running Guy'"
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

what was the preview for next week??? All I saw was George saying he had the best quint. Then, my broadcast went to a commercial.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

+ Reply to Thread