+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Ok, is anyone else absolutely tired of the plane crash aftermath? They should have left it at receiving the settlement and moved on. I hated the season finale and thought Shonda was moving on from that horrid episode and now she's dragging it out even more.
    Debb70 likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Ok, is anyone else absolutely tired of the plane crash aftermath? They should have left it at receiving the settlement and moved on. I hated the season finale and thought Shonda was moving on from that horrid episode and now she's dragging it out even more.
    I'm with you being over the plane crash. I just don't like how it is dragging on and now it's going to be even worse with the company not paying them, but the hospital will. Ugh
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

So, what is going to happen? The insurance company won't pay, which leaves the hospital liable. Seattle Grace doesn't have the funds and supposedly will go bankrupt; we know that is not going to happen, so where is this story line going? Did I miss something about Avery and Kepner? When did they officially break up? I saw him hook up with the African- American intern at Bailey's wedding (boy, talk about a transformation...she looked gorgeous!), and I may have missed an episode b/c I don't remember them splitting up.

The episode where she had the pregnancy scare is when they broke up. She was all excited about not having to get married and rambled on and on. I guess he'd just had enough of her whining but that's when it ended.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

I'm liking the actor who plays Avery more and more, and not just for his looks. I think his acting is getting better. Perhaps he just has more to do to show his chops now without being mainly Sloane's puppy dog. I like the way he stood up to Arizona .. the actor did a great job in those scenes. I thought he was also good in his talk with Kepner; however, from a character standpoint, I don't know why he had to let her know he was sleeping with the intern. They broke up ... he didn't owe her any explanation. It was almost like rubbing salt in the wound. She misses him, but he's moved on (at least for now).

I have to laugh sometimes about how the doctors get all involved in patients' personal issues and problems and not only chit-chat (like about how the guy with the facial deformities gets girls) but also give nonmedical advice, such as with the older couple, with Kepner telling the husband that his wife is horny and he should just have sex with her if his "equipment" is working. When I've been in the hospital, I'm lucky if the doctors spend more than a minute at my bedside rattling off some medical information with no emotion or facial expression, and then swoop out of the room!

I was also sorry to see they're going to continue the plane crash drama for who knows how much longer. I suspect the doctors involved will settle for a much lesser amount so as not to shut down the hospital... just speculation, of course, but how else would they resolve this?

Well well... The first grumblings about the dollars paid out for the lawsuit! At first I thought the docs involved in the plane crash would give up their winnings (or part of the payment) to "save" the hospital but I think there could be a lot more interesting storyline if they don't.

FORT Fogey

That remark by the "efficiency expert" to Richard -- her former mentor -- that he is logging the least OR time was really uncalled for, and I wonder if it's a foreshadowing of things to come. Too bad Sloane isn't still there to charm the pants off her ... literally. Good way to get her booted out.

Might be a dumb question but... why don't the plane wreck docs get together and buy the hospital? With a backer it should be possible right?
    combatcutie and WrigleyDogA2 like this.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Bahahahaa!!! awesome! nevermind!
    football_chick likes this.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Loved the episode esp the end where Callie suggests them buying the hospital. I can't wait to see what happens next
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread