+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Did anyone else have sound issues with this episode? The background noise was so loud, especially at the beginning of the show, that I could barely understand the dialog. The episode was just kind of eh for me. I did like Yang and Owen's bit though.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

If she is still so messed up that she can't function in her marriage, (sexually) then she needs to be in some therapy (mental) weekly, to help her recover, IMO. Just waiting and not doing anything to work on the problem seems silly to me. Perhaps Callie needs to tell her so.

I'm not sure I understand the point of Bailey's marriage if they are not going to be living in the same city. If there isn't some financial reason, then I don't get it. Long distance relationships rarely work and I don't see how theirs will be any different. She needs a man who will be there daily to help with her son's school activities, sports, family events, etc.

I agree about Bailey's marriage. Seems very nonsensical. This one would be doomed for failure in real life for certain.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I just knew Adele was going to die. So sad to see Richard at the wedding and then flashback to his wedding

I am so happy that Calli is being patient with Arizona. She needs all the support she can get
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I liked that he had somewhere to go to be with friends...his other family. Bless Adele's heart (no pun intended) she had been "gone" long before she died.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I agree about Bailey's marriage. Seems very nonsensical. This one would be doomed for failure in real life for certain.
    I just wonder if this was a last-minute plot revision due to the actor getting another gig or having some other reason for not being able to be a regular on the show anymore. It was odd that suddenly he decided to become a surgeon and had to move far away. Or maybe they just didn't want to devote time to another marriage relationship storyline: they have Mer and Der, Callie and Arizona, Cristina and Owen. Plus there are other couples ... maybe too many. I suppose Richard and Avery's mom will be featured at least somewhat, and now Avery has his intern girlfriend as does Karev. I wish they hadn't brought April back. I don't know what her purpose is, unless she's gonna wind up with that intern who thought she was hitting on him. They're both kind of anal and boring. Maybe they belong together.

I disagree about Bailey's marriage. She's not one to like a man (or anyone else) hovering over her. Plus, if he's away, she won't feel the guilt of working while he sits at home waiting for her. Her son already has a father so I'm sure he helps out in that department.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

That's true Java. Conventional marriages are a dying breed it seems. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I just think in real life, this type of marriage would not last. Physical needs are real and from the sound of it, they are going to be spending such a minimal amount of time together, that an affair on one side or the other is bound to occur. Someone is going to get lonely at some point. I think the main question is... there really is no point in being married if you aren't going to be spending much time together anyway. They could have just kept the relationship *as is*.
    Debb70 likes this.

I didn't notice any sound issues last week.

Does anyone know if this show is anywhere near coming to a close? Just curious. I read so much that I forget news sometimes. I just wonder if it's a give that this show is not in any danger.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

We think it's supposed to have the finale on Jan. 22.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread