+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree679Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Finally watched the most recent episode where Bailey...doesn't... get married. OMG so mad at her. She sabotages herself! And I know they were all concerned about Adele and what not but no one... NO ONE... thought to call someone at the church and let them know Miranda was detained... and why? Ugh.

I was super glad to see Christina come clean to Owen.
    I agree. In this day of cell phones you mean no one could call and tell the ones at the church what happened. That part made no sense.
    Debb70 likes this.

That's the part that also made me mad about the episode. Someone could have gotten in touch and let them know that Baily was detained to work on Adelle. Of course I know its for drama but it left me feeling very mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Finally watched the most recent episode where Bailey...doesn't... get married. OMG so mad at her. She sabotages herself! And I know they were all concerned about Adele and what not but no one... NO ONE... thought to call someone at the church and let them know Miranda was detained... and why? Ugh.

I was super glad to see Christina come clean to Owen.

Or why didn't Miranda ask (or bark an order) for someone to do it. I realize she was busy and pre-occupied, but she had the presence of mind to say "Get me out of this dress". I'd figure that would remind her to send word. It's just out of character for her because she's always so responsible. And she seemed calm and happy in the limo ride with the chief...like she finally knew she wanted to do this and then BAM! Shonda and her writers are getting sloppy, IMO.
    combatcutie likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I don't find it to be "sloppy" with the writing... rather it's just one of Bailey's annoying character traits. Ok sure, she was having cold feet / nerves / doubts / whatever-ya-wanna-call-it... and I get that she was probably secretly thrilled to have something ELSE to focus on besides herself... but to have zero regard for Ben and/or any of the people who showed up for the wedding? That's just selfish.
    ilja likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Loved the show last night. The writing finally caught up with what everybody was fussing about should have been done.

I knew Adele was dead when Richard appeared at the funeral. She had asked him to never leave her, and he didn't......she left him.

I liked all of the couples "coupling up". Yang and Owen; Mer and Der; Arizona and Calli(?), although their kissing scene made me go "Yuck!". Avery and the intern.....bad idea!

I half-expected Dr. Bailey to change her mind about getting married. She looked lovely and all "girlified" last night.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Loved the show last night. The writing finally caught up with what everybody was fussing about should have been done.

I knew Adele was dead when Richard appeared at the funeral. She had asked him to never leave her, and he didn't......she left him.

I liked all of the couples "coupling up". Yang and Owen; Mer and Der; Arizona and Calli(?), although their kissing scene made me go "Yuck!". Avery and the intern.....bad idea!

I half-expected Dr. Bailey to change her mind about getting married. She looked lovely and all "girlified" last night.
    I think you mean the wedding. I don't remember there being a funeral last night. I knew she was going to die because there had been a spoiler about a beloved character dying, and I figured it had to be her. IRL, I wonder how many guests would stick around waiting 5 hours for the bride to return. Is Karev going to wind up falling for that intern and being in a real relationship?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Wow!! I did say 'funeral', didn't I??? I tend to be kind of anti-marriage/wedding, so it was probably a Freudian slip!!

The guests will stick around as long as the food and drinks last! It was rather a ridiculous storyline, though.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

So sad when Richard showed up - to lose the two women he loved to the same disease...

Not crazy about Avery and his intern, though I like Karev with his intern. Maybe this is bad but I miss Bailey, the Nazi version. She rocked when she was in Nazi mode and I'm not too crazy about girly-girl Bailey... I feel like she's completely lost her edge and her character doesn't feel like a leader anymore...
    JavaJo likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

I disagree about Bailey. I think it shows her evolution as a surgeon. When she was the nazi she was still new in her role and trying to establish herself. And it didn't always make her a great leader. Now, she's got more confidence and doesn't feel as much need to prove herself. All good leaders evolve, and I'm glad they've shown that in her.
    prhoshay likes this.

Enjoyed it all. I love how patient Callie is being. Called Derek from the washroom
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread