+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree756Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    My speculation is that they may free up someone to get married.
    That's exactly what sprung to my mind too.

well I'm glad Avery and April are done - at least I hope they are. April is just so wishy-washy. Avery needs an equal not someone he has to take care of. Owen only wants a divorce at this point to save the law suit. Pre-wedding Bailey is cute! I'm glad the characters have grown, changed and matured. I wonder if we can love any of the new interns like we loved the Mere/Der of it all
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Could April be anymore of an annoying dumb ass? I read when she comes on the screen. Wouldn't she simply wear out and frustrate any man in her life? RUN AVERY! This woman is too stupid to just take a pregnancy test before going through all that CRAP! OH, may I speculate? I wonder if the lab got the test mixed up and it's April who is pregnant and NOT Meredith. Just speculating.

The whole storyline about the lawsuit and the hospital is bizarre. I'm an attorney and I can't even go there, because there are so many problems with the route they are going . I have to check out on that. Plus, I don't care about Owen and Christina's marriage. I never liked them together and they will never be happy together anyway, so good riddance.

I love the new Christina!

Can someone explain to me the conversation that Meredith must have had with the man with the brain tumor. "Sir, you have a brain tumor that I want my husband to perform surgery on, but he has an injury to his hand and is unsteady, but he is having surgery to repair it. So, could you hold on and wait for that and after he heals, you can be the first one he tries it out on." LOL
    Last edited by Debb70; 11-30-2012 at 11:52 AM.
    Cornholio, Coco46 and AlwaysVeg like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Could April be anymore of an annoying dumb ass? I read when she comes on the screen. Wouldn't she simply wear out and frustrate any man in her life? RUN AVERY! This woman is too stupid to just take a pregnancy test before going through all that CRAP! OH, may I speculate? I wonder if the lab got the test mixed up and it's April who is pregnant and NOT Meredith. Just speculating.

The whole storyline about the lawsuit and the hospital is bizarre. I'm an attorney and I can't even go there, because there are so many problems with the route they are going . I have to check out on that. Plus, I don't care about Owen and Christina's marriage. I never liked them together and they will never be happy together anyway, so good riddance.

I love the new Christina!

Can someone explain to me the conversation that Meredith must have had with the man with the brain tumor. "Sir, you have a brain tumor that I want my husband to perform surgery on, but he has an injury to his hand and is unsteady, but he is having surgery to repair it. So, could you hold on and wait for that and after he heals, you can be the first one he tries it out on." LOL
    I missed the show, but I can really envision that!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't think, for one moment, that Avery and April are done and over with. Guys like having somebody to take care of! Stand by......more to follow!

Owen and Christina are not over, either.

Interesting speculation about the pregnancy tests being switched.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Didn't Mer/Der have a conversation where they said they are sending the brain tumor guy to another facility/surgeon? I'm pretty sure they referred him to someone else that can perform it.

I can't remember....did April take the PT test before or after she talked to Meredith. I was thinking it was before, but I could be wrong. If it was before, then Mer was hinting that she already knew she was expecting (it didn't click until she revealed it to Derek) before April even took her test. I'll have to go check.

ETA: Yep, Meredith had her talk about babies with Kepner before Kepner took the test.
    Last edited by JavaJo; 11-30-2012 at 03:21 PM.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Switched pregnancy tests? Come on, night time soaps don't go for coming back from the dead, switched babies or switched pregnancy tests! Right???

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    well I'm glad Avery and April are done - at least I hope they are. April is just so wishy-washy. Avery needs an equal not someone he has to take care of. Owen only wants a divorce at this point to save the law suit. Pre-wedding Bailey is cute! I'm glad the characters have grown, changed and matured. I wonder if we can love any of the new interns like we loved the Mere/Der of it all
    I already like a couple of the new interns. I am sad Owen wants the divorce just because of the law suit
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I don't think the lawsuit is why Owen wants a divorce. I think Owen got tired of dealing with all of Christina & her issues (including how she left him, didn't want a baby, etc), he grew a pair and decided he needs to truthfully move on.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I don't think the lawsuit is why Owen wants a divorce. I think Owen got tired of dealing with all of Christina & her issues (including how she left him, didn't want a baby, etc), he grew a pair and decided he needs to truthfully move on.
    I think he still loves her. He was the one that wanted her back .He says it was for her skills, I think they still have something
    ilja likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread