+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Okay, I thought I was the only one who dances with my kitties ... and my little doggies.
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Okay, I thought I was the only one who dances with my kitties ... and my little doggies.
    I taught my son's cat how to dance on 2 legs. We call it the Skinny Kimmi dance.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Loved the 30-second dance break. We all need to incorporate that in our lives in some way ... wouldn't it be a better world?! Loved the elder surgeon died the way he would have wanted to. Loved the respect and fondness they developed for each other, as both were cranky and stubborn in their own ways, yet they came to really love each other, which I'm sure was unusual for each of them.

I wonder about surgeons sleeping all night in a chair outside their patients' rooms, though. Does that ever REALLY happen??
    Unfortunately I have had several surgeries and NEVER ONCE did a surgeon sleep outside my room. I like SR took some poetic license with that one.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Have to say Grey's gave my husband and I an 'ah-ha' moment this past episode. Our 7-year-old suffers from the cyclic vomiting syndrome but until we watched this episode, we didn't know it was an 'official' illness. Thankfully, his pediatrician is great and diagnosed him with abdominal migraines, which is part of the issue, but I'm bummed to see it's going to be something he won't outgrow.

I'm glad Christina is finally back at Seattle Grace. Hooray!! Her interaction with the interns is awesome. And I'm glad to see Arizona up and becoming more active. (I actually like her character when she's not bitter.) I don't like that the lawyers are going to go after the hospital, though. Guess this will stop everyone in their tracks with the lawsuit??
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Chandra Wilson, who plays Dr. Miranda Bailey,....her daughter also has this and it was a difficult diagnosis. She was on somebody's talk show a time ago, and she talked about this vomiting thing.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm glad Christina is finally back at Seattle Grace. Hooray!! Her interaction with the interns is awesome. And I'm glad to see Arizona up and becoming more active. (I actually like her character when she's not bitter.)
    I am so happy she is back.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Oh no! Just read a spoiler:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The Grim Reaper will be paying another visit in early 2013. His rumored target: A longtime (and very much beloved) character.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

re the spoiler... isn't it ALWAYS "one of those". LOL. I find their definition and my definition are rarely the same.
    ilja likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

My speculation is that they may free up someone to get married.
    tapper01 and JavaJo like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    My speculation is that they may free up someone to get married.
    Ohhh, I think I see where you might be going with that!
    tapper01 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread