+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Yeah, I'm there with you. I'm convinced that Shonda hates Grey's now and hates her viewers. She kills off the BEST characters, one right after another. The more popular the character, the more glee she gets from doing it, IMO.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

By that theory I hope Ms. Oh has her next job lined up already!

FORT Fogey

I knew that's what it would take to get Cristina back to Seattle.
    ilovefootball25 likes this.

Shonda just wanted Christina back with her person.
    ilovefootball25 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I knew that's what it would take to get Cristina back to Seattle.
    Exactly. I don't see why everyone's so upset. His character was there strictly in a supporting role to advance the storyline of the lead. Cristina can now move forward within the main show instead of in a parallel existence. It felt completely right to me... all the way through. What did not feel right, however, was Meredith and Cristina both being on their cell phones in with the patients. THAT upset me.
    ilovefootball25 and AlwaysVeg like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

... I would like us all to pause for a 30 second dance break...
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 11-09-2012 at 02:50 AM.
    march, JavaJo and Debb70 like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Argh!!!!! $%&^#&*(%!!!!!

*breathe in, breathe out*

I'm firmly entrenched in the Shonda Rhimes SUCKS club.

I enjoyed the last couple of episodes, especially the friendship between Yang and Thomas. I really like William Daniels and wanted to see at least a few more episodes with him before SR killed him off. Dagnabbit!!
    I thought it was perfect timing and well done, especially considering the talk he had just had with Yang, and where he was in his career. I think he went out the way that he would have wanted to go. PERFECTLY DONE!!
    Debb70 and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Loved the 30-second dance break. We all need to incorporate that in our lives in some way ... wouldn't it be a better world?! Loved the elder surgeon died the way he would have wanted to. Loved the respect and fondness they developed for each other, as both were cranky and stubborn in their own ways, yet they came to really love each other, which I'm sure was unusual for each of them.

I wonder about surgeons sleeping all night in a chair outside their patients' rooms, though. Does that ever REALLY happen??

I really enjoyed that episode last night. I hate the guy died, but he went out doing what he loved. I think it may be my favorite episode in a long time. I was actually crying at the end.

Meredith needs a backup nanny for cases like last night.

I do pray Christina had her tubes tied last year.

Wish Meredith would get a more secure front doot. It's asking for trouble.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'd be willing to guess that, yes, it does. You have to remember that these people are in a teaching hospital and get closer to their patients than more advanced-and-in-their-own-office surgeons. Of course, if there is a personal relationship, I'm sure a "big money" surgeon would do it, too.

I loved that Yang and her older doctor mentor bonded over the fact that they had both lived through plane crashes, and I'm sure she never thought anything like that would have happened. What are the odds?

I do dance breaks with my kitties!! Not quite the same thing, but fun, nonetheless! Of course, they look at me like I'm crazy. When I was working, we did things like that ever so often when things had gotten stressful. We made work FUN...for our own sanity!
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread