+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Doctors are regular people too!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

now THAT is the Cristina I love! She had MOXY and no filter - Yay!!!

I enjoyed the ep - I do like Avery and Meredith's relationship - they're cute as friends.

FORT Fogey

I like Mama Avery and Richard's relationship ... and I loved how Avery delivered a stern warning to Richard, and the conversation they had. I halfway expected to see a chest butt before they were through!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm guessing that "Avery's Mama" would say......"You were raised better than that!"
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Love the friendship that's forming between Cristina and the older male doctor! I hope she stays in MN for a while longer. I don't see the need to bring the character back to Seattle right now.

FORT Fogey

Possibly later in the season something will happen to the older doctor ... he'll retire, be forced out, or die ... and Cristina will go back to Seattle to be with her person. We don't see her having a friendship with anyone else in MN. She's seeing that the sex buddy doctor is a callous person who doesn't care about her or anyone else who he does not perceive as useful for his purposes. The older doctor is bringing out the kinder, more "human" Cristina. I love their friendship.
    Debb70 likes this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Possibly later in the season something will happen to the older doctor ... he'll retire, be forced out, or die ... and Cristina will go back to Seattle to be with her person. We don't see her having a friendship with anyone else in MN. She's seeing that the sex buddy doctor is a callous person who doesn't care about her or anyone else who he does not perceive as useful for his purposes. The older doctor is bringing out the kinder, more "human" Cristina. I love their friendship.
    Wait... did you just describe Christina there?
    I like this new side of her better than her other sides

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fogey

I never found Cristina to be truly callous. It's been, for me, more like a facade. I think of things like how she tried to help Owen with his PTSD, how she understood Teddy's need for her to keep reciting the surgery steps she took on Henry, her own feelings after the plane crash, etc. Most of the surgeons on the show have a "hard side." I think that's true IRL, too ... guess they need that to do what they do and keep going. Karev is much more callous than Cristina, IMO, and even he showed a kinder side in his fight for the children's program.

I do love Sandra Oh. I like her in almost everything I have ever seen her play in. Her character on GA has pushed my buttons at times, but she's still my favorite character by far.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Argh!!!!! $%&^#&*(%!!!!!

*breathe in, breathe out*

I'm firmly entrenched in the Shonda Rhimes SUCKS club.

I enjoyed the last couple of episodes, especially the friendship between Yang and Thomas. I really like William Daniels and wanted to see at least a few more episodes with him before SR killed him off. Dagnabbit!!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread