+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 736 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576116166566 ... LastLast
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I love Cristina! I think that in this Episode, Sandra Oh was at her comedic best! When she chastised Burke for being 'friends with her friends.' hee hee Reminded me of the Seinfeld when George freaks out because his 'worlds are colliding!' heh I absolutely LOVED when she opened the door, so thankful to see the Bartender there (because she needs a stiff drink) and instead Joe says 'Hi Cristina! This is my partner Walter' and she says 'Whatever! Did you bring liquor?" Hilarious! Shows that being Gay is NOT a big deal, and also that Cristina was on a mission - find liquor! hee hee. Loved it!

I too thought that the scene between Bailey and Cristina where Bailey lets Cristina in by telling her about her pregnancy, and C lets Bailey in by allowing her to talk with her about Dr. Burke and the baby they lost. Very touching scene. An example of why I just love this show every week!

I too wanted Holden to make it! I cried like a baby when he died. Great moment when Meredith is getting ready to scrub in, but drops the soap in the sink out of despair. .

I am of the opinion that the guy that we see in the ER (in the previews) was not the same guy we saw buying Meredith a drink at the end of the episode. I think they are two different guys. (At least they look like different actors on my TIVO.)

Quote Originally Posted by Woot!
    I am of the opinion that the guy that we see in the ER (in the previews) was not the same guy we saw buying Meredith a drink at the end of the episode. I think they are two different guys. (At least they look like different actors on my TIVO.)
    I also noticed that wasn't the same guy. I had to keep seeing the previews because I thought there was something wrong with my vision there for a sec.

I noticed that it indeed wasn't the same guy.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    ONe thing I thought a little odd---the turkey is done and getting cold and they just sit there and starve and finally the bartender and boyfriend leave w/o any food? How rude is that? The other people are the only important guests? Guess that was a little too out of touch with reality for me....
    Otherwise, great show!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Unless it's fried or smoked, turkey is greatly overrated anyway!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay
    Unless it's fried or smoked, turkey is greatly overrated anyway!!
    Isn't that the truth.... just kind of dry in general.

Here is something that is bugging me... who was Joe's date? I know I have seen him somewhere but can't place his face.

He kind of looked like the Asian actor from Young in the Restless a while back. Not sure of the name though.

FORT Fanatic

guy in ER

per spoilerfix, the guy in the ER the next day is the same guy that she had a one nite stand with from the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101
    per spoilerfix, the guy in the ER the next day is the same guy that she had a one nite stand with from the bar.
    well.. the guy in the preview is most definitely NOT the guy we saw her with at the bar.. so I'll be interested to see how they explain that!
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

I just re-watched the very end of last Sunday's episode when the blondish guy asked Meredith if the seat was taken, and then watched the previews for this coming Sunday with her in bed with a guy and at the hospital with the bed guy. The bar guy and the hospital guy are not the same guy. The guy that asked her if the seat was taken was cute, shy and blondish, and the guy in the hospital and that they show her in bed with is cute, not shy and dark. What did she do??? Fill up on drinks bought by the blondish guy, but he said "no" to going home with her, so she hooked up with the dark haired guy? Oh boy Meredith...people are going to start talking .
    Last edited by jette66; 11-24-2005 at 03:11 AM.

+ Reply to Thread