+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I really wish they could get something new with a few of their characters. It's like they just write the same storyline the character has had for years. If they can't come up with something better, then they should at least let the cleaning staff take a stab at it, when they finish their work.

I like that intern, she has spunk - Alex will like that
    I thought Kepner was less annoying than usual, I don't mind her. I just don't like Avery with hair
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I was under the impression that we'd be seeing more of Alex and his past this season. I read that somewhere. I wish they'd get on with it. I'd rather watch that than Mer/Der trying to do it on the floor with toys under back. Geesh. I did really like the final scene with Christina and the older doctor. I thought that was sweet and a good bonding moment for her.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Yes, I loved that moment as well.I don't know which doctor is her sex buddy( it was in the preview) , I dont think I like him
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

FYI lifetime reruns begin with season 1 again today. Love the early seasons.

In the previews it looks like Christina hooks up with the doctor she's been trying to get in on surgeries with. He doesn't seem her type at all. All that happy happy joy joy stuff would get under my skin and I'm nowhere near as dark as Christina.
    Cornholio likes this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Can I just say this one thing... oh crap wait, two things...
    1) I loved seeing Jackson Avery look like Jackson Avery
    2) I loved THIS Christina
    combatcutie likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode more than most of last season. I hope it keeps up!
    JunkieGirl likes this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I love the moments with Christina and her new (old?) friend. When she called him an historical landmark I was cracking up. She was so adorable in this episode.
    cantstopwatchin and Debb70 like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

You stole my thoughts about Christina. I just love that lady. I have always been a fan of hers though. I know many fans of the show do NOT care for her at all, but I do. Even when she drives me crazy, I like her. I like Sandra Oh in general and always like to see her in any movie or part.

i like the show last night, except all the joking about the enlarged scrotum was rather juvenile. I know, I know, it was shocking and would get a few laughs, but the way Meredith was standing there making jokes and laughing at her patient behind the glass was rather bizarre. I can't imagine a doctor doing that.

+ Reply to Thread