+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

The sexy green-eyed guy, Avery, let his hair grow out! Big mistake, he looked really hot with the shaved-head look. I know it's shallow, but I can't be the only one that noticed...
    NiceShoes likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Bless your heart....you missed the opinions further upthread!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Bless your heart....you missed the opinions further upthread!
    Ooops!

This episode was really a downer overall. How could Arizona be angry at Callie for cutting off her leg? Callie didn't really have a choice and I'm sure Callie would have preferred that she keep the leg. I thought she had died through the whole episode until they showed her in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Ooops!

This episode was really a downer overall. How could Arizona be angry at Callie for cutting off her leg? Callie didn't really have a choice and I'm sure Callie would have preferred that she keep the leg. I thought she had died through the whole episode until they showed her in bed.
    I think we see that this week .In the previews she was begging Callie to keep her leg. Its a natural feeling, to awake minus a limb.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Hopefully this week's eposide will answered the many questions I had watching last week. Simply hated, hated last week's eposide. Too confusing watching because I wanted the questions answered from last seasons ending and didn't get them. Everytime something happened I was - yeah but what about......................... .....
    Mark's death didn't bother me as much as some - only becuase I had read over the summer that he was leaving. Not that I won't miss him but made it a little easier to take.

Sorry but I was very disappointed in the new episode. I initially thought I had missed something because I was doing school work while watching. I went back and realized I didn't miss anything at all and that just confused me even more. I agree that the episode should have started where we left off. You don't leave a season like that and then return jumping forward a month later. That didn't work for me.

I will miss Mark's character but because I was expecting his death, it didn't impact me as much. I miss my old Grey's so much. I feel like the show just hasn't been the same after the season George and Izzy left.
    JunkieGirl and Cornholio like this.

Well, just when I thought it couldn't get any more depressing. Tonight's show was, possibly, more of a downer than last week's.

I actually came close to tears more in this new episode than the season premier. Looks like Christina will be coming back soon. She told Mer she is her person so I can see her coming back.
    Yup, with donuts!!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I actually loved this episode - I thought it was well done. I still hate that Shonda killed off Lexie AND Mark - but I thought the episode was well done. I love Cristina's initial reasoning about how much bad has gone on there - but Mer's voiceover/phone call at the end brought it full circle.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.

Wow to last night's episode. I thought is was so well done, and it now makes sense why they started the season with the episode that it did. Poor Yang - I would have regressed too if I had had the sole responsibilities of keeping my friends alive and having to try to fight off animals from eating my friend who died. Ack! The only thing I didn't really like was Mark. It was just weird, and they never once had any conversation about what was actually wrong with him.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread