+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I never did understand that nickname, "Smash". "Flash" would make more sense!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Smash was the star running back on the Dillon Panthers. He got his nickname from his father after he smashed into a water heater (his father died when he was young). He also "smashes" his way through the defensive line of opposing teams.

I didn't even notice him... glad you pointed him out! I really liked him on FNL.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Debb70, she was easy to miss IMO. If I did not see her name in the opening credits and had not been looking for her, I surely wouldn't have noticed. She was one of the new interns and I only really saw her when they were all sitting around the table. She still has some of the same "look" she had as a child. Same thing happened for me when watching HBO's VEEP which has Anna Chlumsky who was a child actress (Stand By Me)... she also still has some of the same "look" she had as a child but again had I not seen the name and been looking for her I probably would not have figured it out.

ETA: Critical, she was the one with Karev? Wow, totally nice to notice her there.
    I'm glad you guys pointed her out. They need to bring her character out in center.

She is a very talented actress who should not be wasted. She was great on Big Love too, if you caught her on the last few seasons. If you missed it, I would say find it and watch from season one. It's the kind of series that really makes the most sense doing it that way. Tina's character was the friend of a Morman polygamist's daughter.
    Last edited by Debb70; 10-01-2012 at 01:14 PM.

I absolutely loved Tina Majorino in Corinna, Corrina. She could not have been more than ten and ripped my heart out. Ever since then, I've been so excited whenever she shows up. I was happy to see her in the credits and hoped it was a weekly thing rather than a one time since True Blood killed her off like they did. Oh, and I still blow at red lights to turn them green if I'm in the right mood and hear her giggle every time. (If you haven't seen C/C, I'm not a total nerd, I swear! Mostly, but not total!)
    Debb70 and Eastcoastmom like this.
    Wag more, bark less

Gaius Charles is the only black male intern in the group. Can't miss him!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Gaius Charles is the only black male intern in the group. Can't miss him!
    To be honest, I was reading during the episode and didn't really pay attention whenever the interns were on... I'm kind of losing interest in the show. It gets one more chance - I'll look out for him!
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    To be honest, I was reading during the episode and didn't really pay attention whenever the interns were on... I'm kind of losing interest in the show. It gets one more chance - I'll look out for him!
    Im with you on that. I couldn't wait for the new season to start but this was a bore-a-thon. I would have preferred for the show to srat off where they left us last May not fast forward to a month later. They left too many gaps to try & figure out who the new interns are. I hear this next week will go back to the crash & will fill in the gaps but so far I am not liking the new season.

I guess Alex & April are coming back.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I got the impression that this was more than a month later. Probably not, but it seems like it to me. 2 months, maybe (I know that sounds insignificant, but when you're considering stopping life support, that seems more reasonable.).

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I got the impression that this was more than a month later. Probably not, but it seems like it to me. 2 months, maybe (I know that sounds insignificant, but when you're considering stopping life support, that seems more reasonable.).
    Didn't they say 30 days. Marks living will stated , he didn't want to be on life support longer than 30 days.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

OK, maybe that's why people are saying it's a month later. I thought I might have missed that little timeline in his declarative, but I had erased it before I could go back and check. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread