+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Me five for being a big snot rag.

I'm so upset that they killed Mark off. He was one of my favorite characters. Yes, I know he wanted out of his contract, but they could have sent him off somewhere leaving the door open to re-cast.

As for Meredith...I wasn't happy with her either. Yes Cristina is her person, but she is married and her person should be Derek!! When you get married, your spouse is supposed to be #1 in your life.

I was happy to see Arizona was still alive, but not happy with the outcome of losing her leg. It sets up her storyline to be very angry and that just isn't her.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Cristina and Meredith will end up at the last episode of the show as Alan and Denny on Boston legal. They will get married.

I got a little confused at the end. When Christina's husband went to the farm and asked the Dr. to return to hospital to work, it looked like April, but I thought he fired Alex, not April. Who was it? I had hoped that both of those characters were gone!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I got a little confused at the end. When Christina's husband went to the farm and asked the Dr. to return to hospital to work, it looked like April, but I thought he fired Alex, not April. Who was it? I had hoped that both of those characters were gone!
    He fired April b/c she did not pass her boards. He told her that there was no need for her at the hospital since she didn't pass
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    He fired April b/c she did not pass her boards. He told her that there was no need for her at the hospital since she didn't pass
    So now he has gone back and asked her to return. Please. That woman really annoys me. I can't stand her character.

I was rather dissapointed in the young new residents. Wouldn't you think that they could have cast some better actors. That group just looked like more of the same. Why not get some interesting characters instead of look-a-likes of the same ones they have had since day 1 of the show. Boring.
    combatcutie likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Derek knew when he married Meredith that Cristina was Mer's "person", and it ws not negotiable. I like that he's not selfish and controlling when it comes to their relationship. I doubt that she will be gone long. Nobody should have had to go through "5 o'clock", or knowing what what happening at 5 o'clock, alone.

I hate that Eric Dane got so thin. Took away his "sexy", in my eyes.

Did Arizona lose just one leg or both? I've got to try to rewatch.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I definitely agree about this group of interns. I could barely tell one from the other. Couldn't recognize which one was chosen to do the appendectomy and that she was the same one in the hall later. Plus, it is so old already that Karev picks one to screw in the on-call room, or whatever that place is called. Re the appendectomy, I would hate to think that my surgeon is using my unconscious body to teach some totally inexperienced intern who proceeds to mess up the whole thing. Do patients volunteer for that (at a reduced charge), or is it, "Surprise! Your surgeon is a kid who never performed even the most basic surgery before, and the attending had to step in at the last second before you croaked to save your life."

Re Arizona, I think it was one leg. All will be revealed next week.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I was not impressed AT ALL in this season premier. I wasn't a snot rag, in fact I felt absolutely nothing the vast majority of the episode. Total yawnfest for me though I liked Mark Sloane quite a bit and was not even choked up at his death. I was glad to see Yang disillusioned at Mayo.

IIRC, Hunt let go of Kepner not because of her boards (not passing) but because they had no money to keep her. At least that is how I remember him explaining it to her but heck it's been 4 months so I could be wrong.

I wanted to know about the crash. At this point, I don't really care about where they all are 30 days later... I needed to pick up where we left off (in the crash!). Next week I would've been fine fast-forwarding 30 days but this week I needed to go back and pick up back at the crash. All I got from this episode is that they were stranded out there at the crash site for like a week or more... Arizona loses a leg... Mark dies.

Disappointed.

(oh, and I don't like Jackson with so much hair )
    jacobson00 and AlwaysVeg like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Took me a minute to realize that Jackson hadn't been recast with somebody who looked extremely much like him. I grew to like his hair once I realized it was the same actor. I really liked the way he reviewed his cases with Sloane, and told him that he was able to handle things now....he gave Sloane permission to "go". Sweet.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

REf the interns in the operating room. I have always heard that that's what you get whenever you are in a "teaching" hospital. I take that to mean UNC, Duke, etc. We are fortunate in NC to have so many great teaching hospitals. I have been to UNC for several matters and there was a group of interns sitting in on the session and even asking questions and operating the medical devices.

+ Reply to Thread