+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    Well I was one big snot rag during this episode...
    Me too.

Me three
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Me four for quite a bit of the episode.

But... I did LOL at the interns calling Mer "Medusa" and Bailey has gone from being The Nazi to Booty Call Bailey. At least there were those light moments. I'm glad they gave us fair warning about next week.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

One other thing I wanted to mention is that I was po' ed at Meredith for taking off instead of keeping her HUSBAND Derek company during his vigil at Mark's bedside. What a great wife! Mark was Derek's best friend. He's dying so don't you think Meredith should have wanted to give her husband moral support. I understand she has been through a lot with the plane crash but I think she should put her marriage before her friendship with Cristina.

FORT Fogey

I guess the stage is set for Cristina's return to Seattle. She doesn't care for the Kumbaya approach at Mayo. Was everyone as surprised as I was that Arizona was alive? And I guess I was hoping that Mark would open his eyes right before 5:00. However, that is so NOT Shondra.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Meredith needed her "person", and her "person" had been unable to get to her....multiple times. And her "person" was also part of that horrible fiasco, and also lost Mark. Mark had people around him; Christina did not.

I was definitely surprised that Arizona was alive.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm 19 minutes in and feel like I must have missed something. Did they not show exactly what happened at the crash site? Is this one of those fast forward and then rewind episodes? Maybe my brain isn't working properly but I am super lost right now.
    biggbaddgirl likes this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, I couldn't watch as there is just too much on at the same time, and am off on a trip so will never catch up. Mark died as well as Lexie? Anyone else? Why is Arizona mad at Callie? At least the baby still has two parents.

I hope they at least show us why Mark was sick enough to die. There's 20 minutes left and that seems like a lot to shove into 20 minutes.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I hate the whole fast forward rewind to odd periods in time episodes of any show. With a passion.

I was excited at the thought that Arizona and Kepner were gone as well. And was kind disappointed when I saw they weren't.

Wasn't that the doctor that Christina had annoyed during her boards that she was working with?

I found that I almost didn't care about the outcome of anyone. It honestly felt to me like a rerun of after the hospital shooting. I really think, for me, that Shonda has way over done the mass tragedy thing to the point where I just don't care about how they react the next season now. And I don't really have any strong hope for people to survive because I know she'll just kill people for fun. At the end of last season I was completely apathetic.

+ Reply to Thread