+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 725 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165565 ... LastLast
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee

As usual i enjoy the double speak of the dialog with the doctors.
    What i'm wondering is, wtf is derek so confused about?
    I think one does know when they love someone, however, derek can't even seems to buy himself a clue. if he's so damn befuddled, he should just be single. A good divorce is better then a bad marriage or one that just doesn't work. Sheesh!!
    Perhaps all his money is tied up in student loans and so he can't buy himself a clue?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I just have to say that this show gets better and better. I love the recurring character of My Big Fat Obnoxious Bartender, Joe. And I agree with Cristina: family-type gatherings really do require lots and lots of liquor.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    CCL - your not the only one, I hope eventually, Meredith and Dr. McDreamy will find their way back to each other, but he needs to figure out there is nothing left to fight for in his marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I love the recurring character of My Big Fat Obnoxious Bartender, Joe.
    Thanks Q, couldn't remember where i've seen him before. And I have to agree, it just gets better and better! And George was so funny with his family!

FORT Fogey
    Maybe im in the minority but I believe in working on your marriage until you have no fight left in you and I dont mind Addison. I disagree obviously with her cheating on him with his best friend but the reason behind it makes me sympathize with her. I dont see why so many people dislike her. She was even nice to Meredith and she is attractive enough. Just because you fall out of love with your spouse, doesn't mean it cant be rekindled. Looks like Meredith will have a new love connection. Good for her. I dont think Burke and Christina will last the full season. I really love Izzie and Alex. They are the cutest couple and I think he is the most attractive guy on the show. Mcdreamy is a hottie but there's just something about Alex. I also really like Dr. Bailey. She is tough but seems like a genuine person. This show doesn't get as much attention as Desperate housewives but it is becoming way better and I am a DH fan but I dont know what the writers are thinking this season.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81
    Maybe im in the minority but I believe in working on your marriage until you have no fight left in you and I dont mind Addison. I disagree obviously with her cheating on him with his best friend but the reason behind it makes me sympathize with her. I dont see why so many people dislike her. She was even nice to Meredith and she is attractive enough. Just because you fall out of love with your spouse, doesn't mean it cant be rekindled.
    One thing that I think needs to be noted is that the reason Addison is in Seattle in the first place was b/c the chief called her in to work on a case, not to work on her marriage to Derek. I didn't see her making an effort in who knows how long since Derek moved to Seattle. If she had made more of an effort, then maybe Derek and Meredith wouldn't have gotten so involved or it wouldn't have taken Meredith so long to find out he was still married. I'm not sure how long the season covers but wasn't just a couple of weeks.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by PGM35
    One thing that I think needs to be noted is that the reason Addison is in Seattle in the first place was b/c the chief called her in to work on a case, not to work on her marriage to Derek. I didn't see her making an effort in who knows how long since Derek moved to Seattle. If she had made more of an effort, then maybe Derek and Meredith wouldn't have gotten so involved or it wouldn't have taken Meredith so long to find out he was still married. I'm not sure how long the season covers but wasn't just a couple of weeks.
    Yes I know the reason she came to Seattle but regardless of the reason and regardless of how long it took her to wake up or what took her to wake up (seeing him with Meredith maybe), she is trying now. I believe in the vows that people take in marriage and I believe (unless its abuse or serial cheating) that you fight for it. If it ends up not working out in the end, then fine but I am glad that the writers chose to have him try to work it out with his wife before going off with Meredith.

The one thing that confussed me in last night's episode was at the very end (outside of Derrick's trailer) when Addison asked Derrick if he was done hurting her . Does she not realize how much/long she has hurt him?

I know some of you like Addison and I admit she can be charming, but there is something about her that turns me off. She seems too self-centered and conniving. She wants to work things out with Derek because he is there and available. She cheated on him because he was not at her beckoned call and she needed to be in control (at least that is what I got from it). Now, because someone else wants him, he has become a challenge. Of course, she doesn't realize how much she hurt him, because it is all about her - her wants and needs, not his (that is also why she decided to remain in Seattle, because it would be a boost to HER career)!

I hope he wises up, but I also hope Meredith finds a super hot guy in the interim.

Quote Originally Posted by jette66
    The one thing that confussed me in last night's episode was at the very end (outside of Derrick's trailer) when Addison asked Derrick if he was done hurting her . Does she not realize how much/long she has hurt him?
    Exactly! After all she is the one who had the affair. To add insult to injury, it wasn't with a random stranger, it was with his BEST FRIEND. I don't think I could forgive my husband if he slept with my best friend or my sister. No way!

+ Reply to Thread