+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I think that sometimes these big tv writers get so full of themself that they don't understand when they are OFF. The same thing happened with Weiner and Mad Men last season, IMO. The writer LOVED it, but the viewers didn't.

I wasn't as bothered about some of the characters leaving as most here, so I think I will stick around for another season. Mainly, because I like Christina. If she goes to PP, I may lose some interest.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

OMG, seriously??? WTF???? I can't believe that McSteamy is leaving now.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    OMG, seriously??? WTF???? I can't believe that McSteamy is leaving now.
    Maybe he saw a sinking ship.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    Maybe he saw a sinking ship.
    That's what I said to my cousin. I said it probably won't last another 2 seasons and he wants out ahead of time
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Get out before the market flood hits!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I just wonder how they're going to write him out. Will he be so distraught over Little Grey that he needs to leave and start over somewhere else? He has a baby daughter in Seattle. I can't think of anything right now that is making me want to keep watching this show beyond the first episode or two (to see how the docs are rescued and get an idea of the story lines). Christina got a superb job offer, and if she gives it up to stay with Owen in Seattle, I will puke. I can't stand him or their relationship.
    Coco46 likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The daughter is a major stumbling block for a smooth departure--he's been very devoted to her. Unless they plan to kill off both her moms I don't see how he can leave town. Maybe he will just move to a rival Seattle hospital and make occasional guest appearances of GA.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

The only interesting characters were Little Grey, Sloan, Karev, Arizona. Yang has lost her edge. Bring back a Burke like character for her and tie her tubes. lol

I said it before, I will watch one or two episodes and if I don't like where it's going, I'm out. Unless Karev and Arizona have good major storylines, looks like my TV schedule will open up some more.

(At this rate, I might as well cancel cable TV lol)
    combatcutie and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    The only interesting characters were Little Grey, Sloan, Karev, Arizona. Yang has lost her edge. Bring back a Burke like character for her and tie her tubes. lol

I said it before, I will watch one or two episodes and if I don't like where it's going, I'm out. Unless Karev and Arizona have good major storylines, looks like my TV schedule will open up some more.

(At this rate, I might as well cancel cable TV lol)
    I haven't enjoyed Yang at all since not just the marriage but the whole PTSD story line. It's never been right. Grey hasn't been enjoyable for me either.

I'm just not remotely excited for the season premier. It kind of reminds me of a middle point when I stopped watching ER because it felt like constant character changes in the show. Came back around for the series finale basically but really had no attachment to the characters at all.
    combatcutie likes this.

I'm with the rest of you that haven't enjoyed Yang or Grey for a while now. I just don't know what this season is going to be like. There really aren't many characters that I care about. I think this may be the end of Greys

+ Reply to Thread