+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Boo!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I hadn't even given this show much thought since the season ended. Now I'm giving even less thought to the new season whenever it starts. Ugh.

FORT Fogey

This show is going to have to be really REALLY good to get me to watch past the first episode of the new season after all this! For me it depends what Christina's story will be. If I don't like it, I won't have a hard time not watching anymore.
    mesachick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    This show is going to have to be really REALLY good to get me to watch past the first episode of the new season after all this! For me it depends what Christina's story will be. If I don't like it, I won't have a hard time not watching anymore.
    I know right AV?? First Little Grey, now this?

So I got wonder... who else is going to be gone? I get the feeling that this news is pretty recent, and not the doc that's going to necessarily bite it in the woods. So if it's Little Grey and the spoiler person, this limits the possibilities of who survives even more.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

No more Little Grey, no more spoiler person. Mer and Der are getting tedious, and unless he dies, the story will be all or mostly about Derek getting function of his hand back and all the angst over that. Can't stand Owen. Bailey's story is kind of up in the air because Ben accepted another job, but I can't make myself care all that much. April went BSC. Avery doesn't have much of a story, never did. Karev? Meh. There's at least one new cast member we know of. Christina has always been the most interesting character to me. She'll make it or break it for me right away.

Click to see Spoiler:
    People magazine is reporting that he doesn't die and will be given a proper send off.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    People magazine is reporting that he doesn't die and will be given a proper send off.
    ??? Given his/her links to people of various ages on the show how could s/he leave except via death or going nuts?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    ??? Given his/her links to people of various ages on the show how could s/he leave except via death or going nuts?
    Yeah, I can't see
    Click to see Spoiler:
    him leaving Sophia behind. Not sure how they would write that, unless Callie leaves too.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

They made the big announcement this morning on GMA, so it's no longer a secret.

Apparently, it was his decision to leave. Shonda said it took a long time for him to come to his decision.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Methinks Grey's is going to suck next season. Too many characters gone, and too hard to believe that ALL the surgeons who got offers from prestigious hospitals elsewhere are going to turn them down and stay in Seattle.. Maybe this will be the last season. Shonda jumped the shark, IMO, with this plane crash finale. Given the previous season's hospital shooter finale, it's like she had to one-up herself, not to mention how ridiculous it was for no one to report the plane missing in a timely manner and be out there searching for them.
    JunkieGirl and Debb70 like this.

+ Reply to Thread