+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I think the only "hole" in the show for me with Lexie gone will be that I always expected her and Mark to get back together. The Julie character is sort of nondescript to me. We hadn't seen much sisterly interaction between Meredith and Lexie for a while now.

I understand the reasons behind the departure of Lexie Grey but did she have to die??? Couldn't she just have ridden off into the sunset so that the possibiity of a return was always present? Geez.

I'll miss her. Loved Lexie and Lexie with Mark.

Darn it...
    ilja likes this.

I still think the "wind chime" sound throughout the show is a big deal. If you think about the several prior episodes, they made a very big deal of several characters interacting with the phones to the point that I felt trained when I heard that sound that someone was getting a text they were going to look at or respond to. So in that final episode when I finally noticed that that sound was happening and no one was reacting, it became very suspicious to me that it was now a noise being worked into the story line but no one is looking at a phone in response ... makes me think - suppose - that someone is having a dream and their phone alarm is trying to wake them up .... something's up with that sound.

I could see the wind chime sounds sounding similar to the bell tones played at some funerals.

Since we know Lexi isn't coming back I don't believe this is simply a dream and because Kim Raver is gone as well. The only way I could see it as a dream is a well after the fact PTSD induced dream or with Meredith thinking about it while sitting at the funeral hearing the bells or something.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp View Post
    Well, do you think he is cute enough to not survive? lol

Since Kate Walsh has announced that this is her last season with PP, I wonder if Shondra will use her exit to transfer Sandra Oh to Private Practice. That way Sandra Oh could take over as the lead on PP. Of course, it may be that this will be the last season for PP. Who knows. I wouldn't mind seeing Sandra take the lead though. It could be very interesting, whether she comes with or without her husband.
    Last edited by Debb70; 07-17-2012 at 11:15 AM.

Loretta Devine (Adele) was nominated for an Emmy - here's the other nominees. Hope she wins!!

Outstanding Guest Actress In A Drama Series
    Martha Plimpton - "The Good Wife" - CBS
    Loretta Devine - "Grey's Anatomy" - ABC
    Jean Smart - "Harry's Law" - NBC
    Julia Ormond - "Mad Men" - AMC
    Joan Cusack - "Shameless" - Showtime
    Uma Thurman - "Smash" - NBC

A cast member is leaving Grey's. I don't know if this is supposed to be the second doctor to die at the crash site or if this is a recent happening that will occur on top of the second death. Could be this person leaves in another matter. Anyway, for those who want to know who won't be back it's...

Click to see Spoiler:
    Eric Dane (Mark Sloane)

Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

seriously??????????? UGH

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Oh sure, just kill me now, Shonda.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread