+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 736 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164564 ... LastLast
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I know, the Holden thing was so sad. And I couoldn't help but think something might happen between Izzie and Burke. But I kinda like the whole Burke Christina thing too.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Mer did it again. "Do you love her?" I feel bad for her but at the same time, don't beg!!! Poor thing. So glad this guy came in and she can move on!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I am probably in the minority, but I canít stand Christina. She is rude and lacks basic social skills. I am having a hard time understanding what Burke sees in her. Not only is he a hot doctor, but he can cook too. He deserves better.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    Given what she went through, the first question Meredith should have asked the guy in the bar was, ďAre you married" not "Are you a brain surgeon"? The fact that her ex was a colleague was not the reason the relationship didnít work. She will never learn.
    I agree totally. Also, doesn't Meredith end up in bed again with this new guy? If she did after another night throwing down the booze, I would start to seriously revisit my attitude toward drinking.

I really can't see Christina and Burke going anywhere either. Christina is completely obsessed with surgery to the exclusion of everything else. When the most personal thing she can relate to Burke after his personal confession was that she got to scrub in on a certain kind of surgery, give me a break.

George was great, especially his comments arriving at the dinner table. And at least Alex unloaded to someone about his anxiety flunking the Medical Boards.

I am enjoying Grey's Anatomy much more than Desperate Housewives this season.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I agree with the fact that Mer should've asked new hottie if he was married. What cracked me up is when Bartender Joe shoewed up at Izzy's and introduced his boyfriend, Christina's only question was "tell me you brought liquor". Uumm, hello, no one's gonna make a comment or say anything about Joe being gay????? Did they totally miss that he said "This is my boyfriend."? Anyway, I guess now we know the character that was supposed to turn out to be gay. And even still, I watched the rest of the show with an eagle eye waiting for hints of someone else being gay but I guess Joe was it. I, too, liked George's comments to Izzy when they came back. "I shot a turkey, was ridiculed by my brothers and had to take a bullet out of my dad's a**. I deserve extra points for showing up at all!" Too funny. I don't understand why Alex doesn't just tell Izzy about the medical boards. Is he afraid she'll think he's less of a man?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

CCL
    Maybe they already knew Joe was gay?
    I agree with the dissatisfaction regard Christina. I like the character overall - she can be quite funny. But when they have other characters trying to relate to her on a personal level (Dr Burke, Izzie with her Thanksgiving meal for everyone) and she's so blatantly uninvolved and sarcastic it's rather offputting.
    I might be the only one, but I still look forward to a day (hopefully) when Meredith & McDreamy get back together.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover
    Mer did it again. "Do you love her?" I feel bad for her but at the same time, don't beg!!! Poor thing. So glad this guy came in and she can move on!

One night stands never help you move on.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    no one's gonna make a comment or say anything about Joe being gay?????
    What is their to say? i think it's cute.

As usual i enjoy the double speak of the dialog with the doctors.
    What i'm wondering is, wtf is derek so confused about?
    I think one does know when they love someone, however, derek can't even seems to buy himself a clue. if he's so damn befuddled, he should just be single. A good divorce is better then a bad marriage or one that just doesn't work. Sheesh!!

P.S. Meredith: you need to continue remembering that he didn't tell you he was married.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey
    I'm always left smiling at the end of this show. I just cant find anymore superlatives to use.I'm glad that there is the mix of heartbreak and realism (the father awakening and dying) as well as the soft, relationship stuff. The show has great balance: drama and comedy, well balanced good cast with seemingly good chemistry, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by riblit

I'm so enjoying the relationship between Meridith and Alex... and I'm glad he finally told someone about failing the boards - and gave us a reason why he hasn't told Izzy! I was laughing about the (paraphrasing here) " used up mistress whore" line.
    I haven't watched the whole episide yet but this was a great scene. It showed Alex being vulnerable. He said Izzy would be all comforting and helpful and she should just rip off his nads and make earrings out of them. Then the "diseased, dirty, ex mistress" line was hilarious!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    I agree totally. Also, doesn't Meredith end up in bed again with this new guy? If she did after another night throwing down the booze, I would start to seriously revisit my attitude toward drinking.
    I for one applaud this behavior and encourage it whenever possible.

+ Reply to Thread