+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    With zero urgency in Seattle... and the feeling that we've been here before (like every single season)... I literally laughed out loud at Christina's comment about their frequent issues like this.....I guess I'm just cared out about these characters. I want to care. I thought Lexie's death was sad and an unbelievable waste when there were so many better characters to kill off but I'm not Shonda.
    This is a running joke at our house...I always tell my DHh that we would never live in Seattle b/c REALLLY bad things happen there all the time! Hopsital hostages, school hostages, ferry crash, bus crashes, sink hole, airplane crashes...etc. So when she said that we were both cracking up laughing that one of them finally realized that an amazing amount of bad things happen at their hospital!!!

I was irriated that Lexie died. I think they could have done more if someone else did. But maybe she asked to leave the show. Oh - and I always DVR and start 15 minutes late so I can skip the commercials.

I do the same thing. I DVR everything and rush through the commericals.
    Uncle David likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Nevermind the fact that Shonda told us that Mark & Lexie would "have a moment" - I know I'm griping but really? I've waited all season for them to get back together and they have "a moment" right before she dies? Ugh. Is it bad that I was kind of hoping Mark would die so we could see a sappy reunion as he did, a la Braveheart or something?
    I thought the exact same thing!

Right now I'm just so pissed off and kinda sad. Mark & Lexie were supposed to get back together, get married and have beautiful babies.

I really, really dislike Shonda at the moment!!!

Me---------->

Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

As I sat bawling my eyes out my husband and I were having a Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus moment. As Mark was struggling to lift the wreckage to get Lexie out, hubby was screaming at the TV that he needs to get a log for leverage and what the heck is wrong with these guys-- aren't they supposed to be smart? They're surgeons for goodness sake! I get emotional and he is all practical-minded. If we ever crash, G-d forbid, I know I am in good hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    As I sat bawling my eyes out my husband and I were having a Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus moment. As Mark was struggling to lift the wreckage to get Lexie out, hubby was screaming at the TV that he needs to get a log for leverage and what the heck is wrong with these guys-- aren't they supposed to be smart? They're surgeons for goodness sake! I get emotional and he is all practical-minded. If we ever crash, G-d forbid, I know I am in good hands.
    Now that sounds very much like my husband and me. Maybe they are from Mars
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I was screaming the same thing, then in the next thought telling myself if he DID move it off her then she would just bleed out faster from lack of pressure..

I will miss the Lexipedia ;(
    Uncle David likes this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I must be from Mars too because I kept having that same thought and it was driving me crazy that he did not try. At first, that's what I thought Cristina was going to do with that board she was holding if not for that goodbye look she gave Lexie.

I was also pissed Mer did not get to say goodbye to her sister.
    JavaJo likes this.

Ok...one thing confused me. Conjoined surgeries take hours and hours to perform. The one they did at SG took a whole day at least. So.....the hospital was still waiting for them to get there to help with the surgery, right? Then why was Webber waiting for them to get to the restaurant and why was Callie laying around in a negligee waiting for Arizona? Did I miss something?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I'm so over the melodrama--the shootings, hostages, deaths that weren't Izzy. I don't think I'll be watching this next fall. Grey's used to move me to tears. Now it just moves me to roll my eyes. I'm not a member of the Shonda fan club--even though I feel that this is what I'm pushed to be. The show isn't character driven anymore. It's driven by drama and "what the heck" moments. And "Wow! Isn't Shonda great?" moments. I watched for the people. I don't feel like it's about people anymore.
    JunkieGirl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread