+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I also like Owen ilja. I'm not sad to see Teddy go but I'm extremely sad about Lexie My heart was breaking for Mark.

Bawled through the first half... hated the ending.
    ilja and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    I agree about the ER comment. When ER did this every single season it got really old too. It was sad when she died but I didn't feel overwhelmed by it. Instead I sick of alternating between 5 minutes of show and 5 minutes of commercial which broke up whatever feelings I may have been having. So by the end I was so sick of the frequency of commercials I didn't even care what happened.

And the non-ending thing just didn't do it for me either. It didn't even feel like an exceptionally good cliff hanger. Like it's not making me really desire to come back in episode 1 next season to see what happens because I just don't care.
    There's another show that I used to watch that would do that so often by the time the next season came around not only could I not remember half the characters or the storyline, I no longer cared. Now I can't even remember the name of the show.

I probably would have cared more if there was some sense of panic back at the Seattle hospital. Instead I got yet another "I cheated on God" speech from April (essentially) and Avery doing who knows what Avery is doing etc. Just more of the same. And since every single emotional thing in the woods was interrupted by a commercial... I was checking the clock as it was happening and it was literally ever 5-7 minutes that there was another commercial break... So really I feel like at most I got a half hour of show.

With zero urgency in Seattle... and the feeling that we've been here before (like every single season)... I literally laughed out loud at Christina's comment about their frequent issues like this.....I guess I'm just cared out about these characters. I want to care. I thought Lexie's death was sad and an unbelievable waste when there were so many better characters to kill off but I'm not Shonda.
    Debb70 and Jaceegirl like this.

FORT Fogey

Ugh, it was Lexie after all. Hate that! Hate that the helicopter flew away. Hate the way the episode ended. Thought it was ridiculous that no one in Seattle knew the plane never landed. Bleh, hated it! I agree with Christina ... they should get the hell away from Seattle Grace. Some bad mojo there for doctors. They'll ALL wind up with PTSD, or dead!

There are so many useless characters... I could care less about Teddy... April is just April. I never fully got the Arizona love, so I never warmed up to her... But Lexie??? I feel empty. Blah. And what was up with all the commercials tonight... was it just me or did it seem like a ton? There would be four minutes of the show and then four minutes of commercials. I'm just pissed.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Nevermind the fact that Shonda told us that Mark & Lexie would "have a moment" - I know I'm griping but really? I've waited all season for them to get back together and they have "a moment" right before she dies? Ugh. Is it bad that I was kind of hoping Mark would die so we could see a sappy reunion as he did, a la Braveheart or something?
    Realitychick likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I fear this is going to push Christina back to Owen. She will stay because she almost died and will feel she has to stay with him to figure it all out. I want them to break up, seriously.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

So next season, are they all going to miraculously recover in record time so they can continue to be surgeons, or are all the surgeries going to be put on hold at Seattle Grace? Who's left to operate ... Owen, Callie and Richard? I guess Karev and Avery HAVE to stay now. Will Owen rehire Teddy?

FORT Fogey

was anybody annoyed by the longue commercials? wow
    Realitychick and tapper01 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I fear this is going to push Christina back to Owen. She will stay because she almost died and will feel she has to stay with him to figure it all out. I want them to break up, seriously.
    Well, yeah, because at the very end, Owen fired Teddy..which opens up a spot for head of cardio...which Christina would seriously consider. Owen is going to fight for her. For me, the episode was awesome and horrible at the same time. I liked it but I hated it, too. Eh...I'm not sure how I feel. I think I would have liked it better if the peeps back at SG had found out and we got to see their reactions.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread