+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

this is ridiculous - I really need it to be 2 hours long tonight! Only an hour to go. Have my ice cream ready. LOL!

I watched the first 7 minutes. It was good but I'm sorry I watched it because it just made me want more. They showed up until they show the Grey's Anatomy screen. and some of those injuries look like they hurt like hell!!!

Can't wait!

Are you kidding me? Lexie dies? NOOOOOOOOO

FORT Fogey

worse episode ever

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I intensely dislike Shonda Rhimes!!!! She's now crossed the line of how many crazy/horrific events can befall a group of people. ER went down this route every season finale and it became ridiculous. Grey's has now crossed into that territory too.

Ugh. I'll probably have to rewatch b/c I was so upset this first time.
    JunkieGirl likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

That finale made me nauseous. I am so annoyed that they killed off Lexie. Why couldn't it be Teddy or Owen or April?
    combatcutie, JunkieGirl and JavaJo like this.

I went ahead and read who dies. Bad buglover, bad....lol... This could force Merideth to get closer to her father now though. He has no one else now other than his older daughter who is not living in the area.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I agree about the ER comment. When ER did this every single season it got really old too. It was sad when she died but I didn't feel overwhelmed by it. Instead I sick of alternating between 5 minutes of show and 5 minutes of commercial which broke up whatever feelings I may have been having. So by the end I was so sick of the frequency of commercials I didn't even care what happened.

And the non-ending thing just didn't do it for me either. It didn't even feel like an exceptionally good cliff hanger. Like it's not making me really desire to come back in episode 1 next season to see what happens because I just don't care.
    Uncle David and mushybrain like this.

Seriously hated this episode... Lexie was a fantastic, complex character. Complete waste.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

DH and I were commenting about the amount of commercials too.

And, really, the Boise hospital wouldn't have paged or actually spoken to someone at Seattle Grace about the plane not arriving?!? We just didn't buy that Owen wouldn't have known until that late, no matter how busy his schedule was.

I hate to be a nitpicker but Shonda really ticked me off so that's what I'm going to do. I feel like this angry man, muttering under my breath about it all...
    Realitychick and Debb70 like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I'm so sad it was Lexie.

I guess I'm the only one that likes Owen. I'm glad he's still around and the rest of them . . . so far. Guess we'll have to wait until next season. Can't believe they let that fire die.

That was tacky how they made the previews look like Teddy was comforting Owen about Cristina. It was also tacky how no one even found out about the wreck until maybe the last scene.

+ Reply to Thread