+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp View Post
    thank you! I missed that!!

But Callie's not on the plane. Neither is Karev. I'm leaning Arizona, especially since the scene in last week's episode where she told Callie not to ever leave her.
    Please don't say that! It can't be Arizona. Though it is most likely someone on the plane dies, something else could happen elsewhere. Callie could be rushing back to the hospital and gets in an accident. Haha I'm grasping at straws here.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Please don't say that! It can't be Arizona. Though it is most likely someone on the plane dies, something else could happen elsewhere. Callie could be rushing back to the hospital and gets in an accident. Haha I'm grasping at straws here.
    lol! If it wasn't someone on the plane, then I'd TOTALLY want it to be Owen. I don't like their relationship at all. I don't like Cristina with him. I miss hardcore Cristina. Plus he screamed "you killed our baby" in front of a bazillion people. I can't forgive that! (as if these people are real. lol)

thank you! I missed that!!

But Callie's not on the plane. Neither is Karev. I'm leaning Arizona, especially since the scene in last week's episode where she told Callie not to ever leave her.
    I guess we are all thinking it is someone on that plane ( sigh) where it could be nothing to with that.I don't think its Owen. Was the Chief on the plane? I am so grasping at straws
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I guess we are all thinking it is someone on that plane ( sigh) where it could be nothing to with that.I don't think its Owen. Was the Chief on the plane? I am so grasping at straws
    Nope - Chief not on the plane. I don't trust Shonda - she's always throwing a wrench in things. But I actually think it's someone on the plane. I keep flipping back and forth between who I think it is. I just want Lexi to have a better story and a happy ending. Mark screwed her twice and she's still in love with him and Alex screwed her, she couldn't get it together with Jackson because she's still in love with Mark....I just want her to be happy! I can't wait until tonight. Plus Scandal is on right after it. I'll be crazed by 11:00!

FORT Fogey

I still think it should be Teddy. I know she's not on the plane, but she has no story line, and maybe we could see her and Henry meeting on the Other Side. Sorta kidding. I think it's gotta be someone really major, because of Shonda's comment. I'm really getting concerned that it might be Lexie, because the spoiler said
    Click to see Spoiler:
    she is pinned down
    , and maybe the plane
    Click to see Spoiler:
    will explode before they can free her.
    The latter is ONLY speculation ... I'm just putting it in spoiler tags because it's related to the part that IS a spoiler.

Nope - Chief not on the plane. I don't trust Shonda - she's always throwing a wrench in things. But I actually think it's someone on the plane. I keep flipping back and forth between who I think it is. I just want Lexi to have a better story and a happy ending. Mark screwed her twice and she's still in love with him and Alex screwed her, she couldn't get it together with Jackson because she's still in love with Mark....I just want her to be happy! I can't wait until tonight. Plus Scandal is on right after it. I'll be crazed by 11:00!
    I know, me too. I record Scandal, hubby and I see that together. Its a great TV night - sad to see season over.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

lol! If it wasn't someone on the plane, then I'd TOTALLY want it to be Owen. I don't like their relationship at all. I don't like Cristina with him. I miss hardcore Cristina. Plus he screamed "you killed our baby" in front of a bazillion people. I can't forgive that! (as if these people are real. lol)
    I loved them together at first. He was hard core...pulled an icicle out of Yang's gut, shocked her by kissing her when they barely knew each other and he was very commanding in the ER and OR...etc...and Yang was still Yang. Now they are both soft and boring. I like seeing the transformation of Yang where her bedside manner is improving and all of that, but I think they are starting to take her in that direction too much. Her actions at the end of her boards/test/interview gives me hope that she's going to have a bit of an edge again, but I'm not holding my breath.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

As much as I wouldn't mind if it were Teddy, is she considered "beloved" by the viewers? Didn't Shonda say the character who dies was a "beloved" character. If Lexie dies, (and I hope she doesn't), wouldn't that make it easier for Meredith and Derek to go to Boston? I don't think any of them, though, are going to be taking jobs elsewhere. Something is going to keep them tied to Seattle Grace/Mercy West. Maybe it's just Adele Webber? But that really wouldn't be a shocker. I have no clue. I just don't want it to be Alex, Mer, Der, Christina, Dr. Webber. They were the original guys so I want them to stay. April can go at any time, imo. For purely selfish reasons I'd like Avery to stay and remain shirtless on my screen . Just a few more hours.................

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I loved them together at first. He was hard core...pulled an icicle out of Yang's gut, shocked her by kissing her when they barely knew each other and he was very commanding in the ER and OR...etc...and Yang was still Yang. Now they are both soft and boring. I like seeing the transformation of Yang where her bedside manner is improving and all of that, but I think they are starting to take her in that direction too much. Her actions at the end of her boards/test/interview gives me hope that she's going to have a bit of an edge again, but I'm not holding my breath.
    I LOVED her at the end of the boards - it reminded me of her trading favors for the wedding gifts she had to return. She was so cold, yet she was soft on a few occasions where it was perfect - like when the little girls mom was dying and she stayed with her, or when she was totally on the little kid's side who didn't believe in Christmas. She was still hardcore with a soft corner. Now she's just blah. I need her back because Cristina as a character is great and Sandra Oh as an actress is phenomenal.

4 hours...15 minutes...lol

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastmom View Post
    april can go at any time, imo. For purely selfish reasons i'd like avery to stay and remain shirtless on my screen . Just a few more hours.................
    ditto!

+ Reply to Thread