+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree723Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I may be the lone soul who wants April gone, but I do. They have portrayed her in such a way that she is just too bizarre for me to find amusing or interesting. Perhaps a 6 month stay in a mental health facility would help. I'm done with her. IMO her character was too much like a cartoon character. I don't like that in my drama series.
    tapper01 likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I may be the lone soul who wants April gone, but I do. They have portrayed her in such a way that she is just too bizarre for me to find amusing or interesting. Perhaps a 6 month stay in a mental health facility would help. I'm done with her. IMO her character was too much like a cartoon character. I don't like that in my drama series.
    You are not alone. I don't really like her and if I had to chose her or Arizona, it would be her. I don't want to see Arizona leave
    causingchaos and Debb70 like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

I agree with you also Deb. I like that they TRIED to have a character that was a bit more nerdy and studious, and not as focused on sex as the rest of the characters. However, they seem to spend a lot of time mocking those characteristics in Kepner, and at times, that almost offends me the way they do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    She wasn't, or isn't a likable character Debb. It didn't matter if she played nerd or crazy .She just wasn't likable
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

I really hope we now the fate of everyone by the end of the episode...I hate cliffhangers in that I hate waiting.
    JunkieGirl likes this.

FORT Fogey

These are most definitely spoilers from the upcoming episode (via TV Guide), so don't look if you don't want to know!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Derek is found during the first part of the hour, but is not "out of the woods" yet. Lexie is "an unfortunate tailie" who gets pinned down by wreckage, and Christina and Mark work hard to save her. Arizona is badly injured. Someone will die during the hour.

There's a trailer showing the first 6 minutes of the episode for anyone who wants to be spoiled a little: Watch the First 6 Minutes of the Lost-Like Grey's Anatomy Finale - Yahoo! TV

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Had to watch!! Come on Thursday! !!
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Was April on the plane? She would be a good candidate for someone to die since she can't get into any hospital to practice medicine.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I don't think she would someone people would be devastated to see go. I still think its Lexie or Arizona.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    I don't think she would someone people would be devastated to see go. I still think its Lexie or Arizona.

Me too. I don't want it to be either one of them, but I think it's going to be Arizona
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread