+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    I might have missed it if someone posted something about it... but did we ever see Alex on the plane or did Arizona take his place?
    She took his place
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She took his place
    Thanks. I wonder if it will be more then one person dying... Maybe April dies (suicide), someone on plane dies and then maybe Owen dies from someone who falls on him who actually has a backbone and a set of balls. My mother watches this with me and she cannot stand Owen. She actually said she wants Burke back. lol.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

You know, I didn't even think about April and her taking that horrific path, but Shonda said one person dies .... she didn't actually say it was someone at the crash site. All she said was that they would have to fight to save each other. I do believe that only one person bites it though. But really...Owen told April that she wasn't wanted at Seattle Grace any longer, so her storyline has basically ended. If she's not an employee, there is no reason to keep her around.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    You know, I didn't even think about April and her taking that horrific path, but Shonda said one person dies .... she didn't actually say it was someone at the crash site. All she said was that they would have to fight to save each other. I do believe that only one person bites it though. But really...Owen told April that she wasn't wanted at Seattle Grace any longer, so her storyline has basically ended. If she's not an employee, there is no reason to keep her around.
    I hope April doesn't go that route... She is annoying sometimes, but the string of bad things that have happened to her make me feel sorry for her. I thought she was a good chief resident (if that is the correct term) and seemed to excel in that over anything else. If this is the end of her character I hope they have her leave on a good note. Maybe she realizes she wants to be an inventor of sweat guards or something... To help people who overly sweat in a stressful situation... Kind of like her sweat problem during the boards...
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Thanks. I wonder if it will be more then one person dying... Maybe April dies (suicide), someone on plane dies and then maybe Owen dies from someone who falls on him who actually has a backbone and a set of balls. My mother watches this with me and she cannot stand Owen. She actually said she wants Burke back. lol.
    I hope April doesn't do that. I feel sorry for her.I am with your mother I would like Burke back.lol
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

I hope April doesn't go that route... She is annoying sometimes, but the string of bad things that have happened to her make me feel sorry for her. I thought she was a good chief resident (if that is the correct term) and seemed to excel in that over anything else. If this is the end of her character I hope they have her leave on a good note. Maybe she realizes she wants to be an inventor of sweat guards or something... To help people who overly sweat in a stressful situation... Kind of like her sweat problem during the boards...
    I was wondering if she might transition into hospital management or something because she did a really great job at that aspect of the chief resident job.

FORT Fogey

They should have her join Doctors Without Borders or some organization like that. She could see that as serving God while still being a doctor. I don't know if she needs to be board-certified for that, and whatever she does, she could still be studying to take her boards again.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Kepner has great administration skills... and she's quite knowledgeable and competent. That said, however, she is her own worst enemy. Owen told her he didn't have a position for her not because she hadn't passed the Boards but it was a funding issue. I do believe their funding situation will completely change as a result of the plane crash so perhaps April will be staying at SGMW after all? Only time will tell.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

If April dies is Avery the only one left from Mercy West then? I was thinking the other day they added all those characters and then killed so many of them off.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    If April dies is Avery the only one left from Mercy West then? I was thinking the other day they added all those characters and then killed so many of them off.
    Yes - but we don't know what Avery's plans are for next year. He still had a question mark next to him name on Owen's board

+ Reply to Thread