+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Spoilers and speculations are not the same thing. What I see is a lot of speculation, and for speculations there is not a need for spoiler tags. People are just sharing what they think.

I hate for people to spoil things, too. I've never understood people's inability to just wait and see what happens. Patience, people, patience!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Spoilers and speculations are not the same thing. What I see is a lot of speculation, and for speculations there is not a need for spoiler tags. People are just sharing what they think.

I hate for people to spoil things, too. I've never understood people's inability to just wait and see what happens. Patience, people, patience!
    I was speculating. But I did see who had resigned on ET. I couldn't help that they told me. Although I didn't post any links etc.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think you deserve a little smack on your typing fingers!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I think you deserve a little smack on your typing fingers!
    Why? I said I didn't post any links/spoilers etc.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

OK, <---- me!

FORT Fogey

Yes, I didn't get the Bailey and Ben thing, either. If she had turned her back on the surgery and seen his crossword puzzle proposal, would he then have rejected the phone offer? Or would he just expect her to go along with him if they're engaged? Male chauvinist!!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    I may be incorrect, but I thought that once something was announced publicly to the media, it is not considered a spoiler?

Contract renewals were printed on the internet from various news sources for a couple of days.
    I always thought something was considered a spoiler until it aired. Like if someone found out George was going to get hit by a bus b/c of something they'd read online before it aired, they could come here and post about it in tags. Once it aired, though, it'd be fair game. When I read something beforehand, I err on the side of caution and put it in spoiler tags out of courtesy. If I'm speculating, I'll say that as a caveat before I write my post.

I know my panties shouldn't be in a wad (ha-ha) but some of us specifically posted upthread about not wanting to know and that's why I'm so disappointed. After reading a big event was going to happen, I made a point to stay away from any articles about Grey's, only to come here to post after watching the show and seeing the spoilers.
    ilja likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Once it's announced in the media, it's fair game in my opinion. It's not "fore-knowledge" it's just plain ol information. Just like you don't go on the internet (especially CNN.com) when you don't wanna know who won the Superbowl cuz you DVR'd it. When I personally don't wanna know something about GA, I don't visit these threads. Of course, that's just me and I'm not saying it's easy because it's so tempting! LOL!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

As stated elsewhere renewal of contracts does not necessarily mean anything. People come back in dreams, partial seasons, ghosts etc.

I might have missed it if someone posted something about it... but did we ever see Alex on the plane or did Arizona take his place?
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

+ Reply to Thread