Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey

Re: Grey's Anatomy

i really like Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    i really like Arizona.
    I think that is the whole point. She's a secondary character whose death won't have a major impact (like Grey), but who's beloved enough that it will not go unfelt.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Grey's just announced it on their facebook page

Grey's Anatomy: Patrick Dempsey, Ellen Pompeo, Sandra Oh and Justin Chambers Set to Return! - E! Online

and I'm SO mad Lexi was on the plane - I don't want it to be her. Of the people on the plane, I won't miss Arizona. If it's anyone, I want Owen to have a heart attack at the news. I just don't like his character at all and I don't like Cristina with him.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Yanno, I was just thinking about this. As much as I do not care for Owen and Christina... I have come to appreciate Owen and have to admit I like the fact that Christina has grown in her ability to commit. When she was talking to Meredith thru the door a couple of weeks back, she said something about how Owen made a mistake... a mistake... and not one she, herself, was not above making under a certain circumstance and if she had done the same thing she would not want Owen to leave her. I'm not condoning what Owen did but I can appreciate the growth Christina has made in her thinking. She's evolved and moved thru this ordeal in a very realistic way. She was hurt, she was devastated, she was non-functioning, she was angry, she tried to move on to understanding the reasons as well as the ramifications and she's trying to process what this all means in the context of a committed, adult, marital relationship.

Interesting.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fogey

I can see how Arizona's death and Derek's injuries (just speculating here about both) could keep them all in Seattle and resolve relationship issues. Karev takes over Peds, Meredith and Derek can't go to Boston, Christina either decides to stay for Mer's sake, or realizes she can't leave Owen. Sloan will realize he loves Lexie because she could have died. Do we know if Kim Raver (Teddy) has had her contract renewed? I just don't see Christina continuing to play second fiddle to her.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I came here to post something totally different and am extremely disappointed to see all the spoilers about contract renewals not put in spoiler tags. I was hoping not to know until next season...or at least to have the choice to check them out if I wanted to or not.
    ilja likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

There is still one more episode and I think Shonda said somewhere that we'll know by the end of it.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I came here to post something totally different and am extremely disappointed to see all the spoilers about contract renewals not put in spoiler tags. I was hoping not to know until next season...or at least to have the choice to check them out if I wanted to or not.
    I agree. I hate spoilers when I don't want to see them. Unfortunately, I love this board and am going to miss it when the Bachelorette starts next week. I will probably try to just avoid that forum but am still scared someone will post a spoiler from that show anywhere else on the board.

I may be incorrect, but I thought that once something was announced publicly to the media, it is not considered a spoiler?

Contract renewals were printed on the internet from various news sources for a couple of days.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

I'm sorry I know there are more pressing story lines then the Baily and Ben thing... but that storyline made no sense to me. So he just proposes and then later in the day gets a phone call and everything changes? WTF? Good riddance then. Who wants to be with someone like that?
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

+ Reply to Thread