+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    OMG!!! What an episode!! I fear that it might be Cali or Arizona (after her meltdown asking Cali never to leave her). Does anyone have any spoilers on who didn't renew their contract?
    I've been nosing around everywhere, but it seems that they have kept the contract renewals air tight. I'm not usually so nosey, but this time it's just killing me! LOL

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I've been nosing around everywhere, but it seems that they have kept the contract renewals air tight. I'm not usually so nosey, but this time it's just killing me! LOL
    LOL, me too. I'm dying. I hate waiting and surprises. At first I was thinking April b/c she is one HOT mess, but now I'm thinking Derek or Arizona/Calli
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    They said on ET last night who had signed their contacts( some of them) Maybe try there Debb.
    Debb70 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Even if Derek doesn't die from being sucked out of the plane, he might be so injured that he has a long recovery ahead, so that leaves him and Mer in Seattle. Derek is the one who wanted to go to Boston, so if he can't go, of course Mer won't. Christina could then decide to stay, too, so she can support her BFF Mer. Teddy was on the plane, right? I've kind of suspected she might be killed off because she really has no story line, and if she's gone, then Christina could be head of cardio-thoracic surgery. Remember Teddy said she's done everything to keep Christina except offering her her (Teddy's) job? Well ....
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I honestly think it is going to be Arizona. She had that touching moment with Callie about never leaving her b/c she can't handle it. She trained Karev so well in Peds. And Shonda in an interview said she couldn't comment on Callie & Arizona's relationship.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Here's a good article that discusses the possible spoilers. In fact it just speculates and talks about whose contracts have been renewed. STill, as they point out, they could have a contract and still be killed, because they could be brought back in dreams, memories of them, etc. Check it out. They make some good points, but don't have a definitive answer. Rats!

Updated Grey's Anatomy Season 8 Death Watch: What Do the New Spoilers Tell Us? - Grey's Anatomy

My bet for who dies is either Kepner or Owen.
    I don't think it's either of them because they are both still back in Seattle. It looked from the previews that Arizona and Lexi are trapped. Everyone else was up and moving around, so my guess is it's one of them. The actress who plays Arizona is pregnant again in real life so maybe she doesn't want to do another season but instead wants to stay home with her babies??
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I can see Owen having a heart attack.
    Interesting... Teddy did say she'd done everything but offer Christina her own job. Maybe Teddy is the next to go but her husband just died this season

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

That is exactly who I think it will be, for those same reasons. Also, why would they make such a big deal about Arizona taking Karev's place in the plane? It sets it up so he'll feel guilty for being a survivor and he'll stay in Seattle and take over Peds.
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I honestly think it is going to be Arizona. She had that touching moment with Callie about never leaving her b/c she can't handle it. She trained Karev so well in Peds. And Shonda in an interview said she couldn't comment on Callie & Arizona's relationship.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

If the writers were in tears , I can totally see why, if it is Arizona.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread