+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree757Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I knew it, I knew it .. as soon as they all got in that plane, and I realized the conjoined twins was a background story with no real purpose except to get them all on that plane! So far they're making it look like Derek is dead, but I hope not! He was sucked out of the plane, so he's got to be in bad shape. Will Shonda bring Derek back from the dead twice?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Did Alex get on the plane, or did Arizona go in his place? The pan was too quick for me to notice.

If Alex is going to Hopkins does that mean there is money for April to stay? You sort of got the impression that all the $$ they came up with to keep him meant they didn't have enough $$ for her. That's if he survives the crash and still leaves of course.

So April didn't pass her boards, but she can still be a doc somewhere, right, just not a board certified one. Can she still be a surgeon?

I thought that was the finale, but then they showed scenes from another upcoming post crash episode, so maybe there is one more.
    Too bad for the conjoined twins, but I guess there is no urgency in separating them....

She doesn't have to be board certified to practice as a doctor. In theory should could still be a surgeon but she will not be desirable to any employers if not outright eliminated from considerations as that is a pre-req for employment many places that would hire her.

I'm kind of getting tired of her melt down now.

I wish one season could end without some crazy tragedy on this show.

Also it appeared in the preview for the person that asked that Karev was not on the plan but Arizona was.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

holy moly. So with all the spoilers, I still hoped it would be Owen who would die (sorry fans!) but he wasn't on the plane. OMG that was crazy. I knew the second they were all talking about going to Boise that it was about the plane. Lexi wasn't on the plane either, right? And I definitely think that will have people rethink their decisions and therefore stay in Seattle. They make it seem like Derek, but I'm not believing it. Was the chief on the plane??? (Richard - who will always be the chief - not Owen)

Lexie is on the plane...at least according to the Canadian preview I saw online.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

How can no one be talking about Bailey and Ben!!!!! Ok yes, I realize there's lots of other stuff going on but I loved how Ben arranged everything for the proposal and in true Miranda Bailey style, she was too preoccupied with work/career and blew him off. Then when she was finally ready, it was essentially "too late". For Ben, things have changed and he straight out told her everything is different now. I wonder if this will be an epiphany moment for Bailey and coupled with the whole plane crash situation, changes her? What does Miranda Bailey's future hold?

I did not see Alex Karev on the plane... Arizona was on the plane so I'm assuming she took his place. This could, of course, be a ruse and Karev is the one who dies in the crash. I don't think he's 'beloved' enough to be the one who dies.

I was surprised Christina went to Owen, did the deed and then told him she was leaving. Of course this could be misdirection and her "I'm leaving" could have meant that she's getting on the plane to Boise, not that she is leaving Owen, not that she is going to Mayo (even though she did say that, she's been all over the place with this decision so who knows).

Derek really wants to take the position at Harvard - and why shouldn't he? It sounds like an incredible opportunity! The dream house looks so nice, from what we saw of it. Meredith, to no surprise, seems rather set in what she does/not want.

I fear that Kepner is doomed. She's always been a mess, especially since that shooter in the hospital, but since the day before the Boards she's been a white hot mess. Did she ever previously mention anything about being religious? I know when she was taking her Boards she verbalized how she'd hid it but I'm wondering if anyone previously caught her making any kind of mention about God or religion in any way. I would not be surprised if she intentionally commits suicide or does something stupid (she is a white hot mess after all) that inadvertently ends her life. Though if she is so religious it would bother me if she committed suicide.

I don't think Avery is going anywhere. There's too much good story to be played out with his mother to come around more often... especially for Richard

Mark and Lexie... what is with her visibly shivering (negatively so!!) whenever his name is even mentioned. Could Mark be the one killed in the plane crash?

I'm looking forward to next week's season finale even though you know we won't find out who dies and who will/not be staying at SGMW after all. I have to admit, I usually love GA finale's
    ilja likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

OMG!!! What an episode!! I fear that it might be Cali or Arizona (after her meltdown asking Cali never to leave her). Does anyone have any spoilers on who didn't renew their contract?
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

There was a story yesterday about the different actors who had signed new contracts. Because of this information, my guess for the doomed doctor is either:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Mark or Arizona
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make it affects the people around you it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    OMG!!! What an episode!! I fear that it might be Cali or Arizona (after her meltdown asking Cali never to leave her). Does anyone have any spoilers on who didn't renew their contract?
    I have this
    Click to see Spoiler:

FORT Fogey

I read today that a number of the key stars of Grey's have signed new 2 year contracts. Patrick Dempsey and Ellen Pompeo were both on that list (I'm pretty sure Sandra Oh was too) so I don't think that Derek is the one who dies. It would be way too obvious since they are trying to lead us to believe that from the preview, and I don't think they'd give away a cliffhanger that easily. And I don't know why they'd sign someone to a 2 year contract right after killing off his chracter. My bet for who dies is either Kepner or Owen. With Kepner, I think it would be easy to get rid of her, because her character always seems to support drama (or comedy) in other storylines, but she doesn't really own any big storylines herself. With Owen, the thought went through my mind that the previews wants us to think someone on the plane dies. So if they took he entire episode leading us to think that, and then at the end something happens at the hospital and Owen dies, it would be one of those "I didn't expect that" twists that Grey's thrives on. Perhaps he could have a heart attack from the stress of losing so many surgeons. Then, both cardiac surgeons could have storylines of feeling so guilty for not being there to save Owen, since both of them are so deeply attached to him. And I definitely agree that the plane crash will cause all sorts of characters who said they were leaving last night to realize that at Seattle Grace they have a family, and they just can't leave such a team.

+ Reply to Thread