+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Maybe they stretched the beloved part? if they didn't.I don't think its her who dies.
    Well, Shonda did describe what happened to Christina and Owen as "beautiful", so I'm taking her word with a grain of salt. I don't like to wish someone ill but I'm hoping it's April too.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

ďI donít want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my painÖ It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.Ē - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Well, Shonda did describe what happened to Christina and Owen as "beautiful", so I'm taking her word with a grain of salt. I don't like to wish someone ill but I'm hoping it's April too.
    I wouldn't miss April . I just dont see a lot of tears for her leaving.
    Debb70 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I hope it's none of the doctors. I first thought it would be Adele, so I'm sticking with that for now. The actress is on another show, plus perhaps Shonda thought the audience would be more accepting of a serious relationship between Richard and Katherine if Richard is no longer married, even though it's not a real marriage anymore. If they want to get rid of April, maybe they could have her go off to do medical missionary work in a third world country as her way of serving God. I could also see Teddy leaving, either by killing her off or getting another job offer, as she doesn't really have anything to do on the show now, or perhaps they'll come up with another storyline for her. An actress as good as Kim Raver probably wants more of a role than showing up occasionally to make a comment on a case.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I loved the scene where the 3 WOMEN surgeons were looking at the PET scans of Arizona's (yet, another surgeon!) friend. That was impressive and is seldom, if ever done!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Poor April had to act like an insane person while taking her boards. Why did they do that do her. I guess it's just more of the same. It really annoyed me. If the examiners were thinking people, they would have had her committed. She really did act unstable. If she passed her boards acting the way she acted, I think I may have to take another hiatus from this show. That is just too bizarre and insulting to a viewer, IMO. No examiner, would have overlooked that crazy behavior. It was too over the top and I didn't enjoy it. I do think she's lost it.

I was thinking it was Adele who was going to be killed, but let's hope it is April.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Wow, April was a hot mess during the interviews. I'm not surprised that she failed.

So glad Alex passed.
    tapper01 likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Holy spitballs! I had a fleeting thought Shonda might do that when the camera spanned to all of them on the plane but I didn't think she'd really go there!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Holy spitballs! I had a fleeting thought Shonda might do that when the camera spanned to all of them on the plane but I didn't think she'd really go there!
    It totally didn't even cross my mind. But we know that Christina and Meredith are safe. Although how does this show continue if they all leave and go their separate ways?

I think this incident is going to be a factor in changing some of their minds about leaving.
    cantstopwatchin and ilja like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fanatic

Do we find out who died next week? Or do we have to wait for the new season to begin? I really, really hope we don't have to wait. That's just brutal.

+ Reply to Thread