+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Oh, I'm just speculating on what the storyline could be. I'm just guessing that if a death occurs before "the big event", then perhaps it could've been precipitated by the doctor themself (suicide) and I thought Lexie's and April's storylines could head that way. 'Course, I guess anyone could go dark and head that way...though I'm really hoping no one will!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

actually i think ALEX failed, look closely his facial expression. He didn't want to rain on the other parage

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    actually i think ALEX failed, look closely his facial expression. He didn't want to rain on the other parage
    ooooh that's interesting - like when George said he passed his intern exam and really didn't. Interesting! Need to re-watch the end. And the previews. April did say something in the previews about someone rescinding their offer so that's what I was certain she failed. Hmmmm.

FORT Fogey

That IS interesting, but if the examiners passed April with her acting so bizarre and unhinged, then I'm going to be afraid to go to a doctor from now on.

I did see that Shonda said a "beloved" character would die, but I didn't think about the possibility of a suicide. I hope it's not Lexie. I think Mark was just dumbstruck and didn't know what to say. If Julie hadn't suddenly appeared, maybe he would have spoken up as soon as he got over the initial shock. I liked what Lexie said to him (amidst all the babbling) about how it would be easier for her to be in love with someone younger who wasn't already a father and a grandfather, but still she was in love with him. He should think about that!
    ilja and Debb70 like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Interesting. The absolute last thing I saw was what I thought was him seeing his name on the "pass" list, and getting happy. I wouldn't think he could mislead the others about whether or not he had passed, since it seemed to be a general, online posting for all to see; his phone wouldn't work, and somebody (maybe Avery?) passed him his phone.

I loved the way that Cristina stood up to the old doctor in the exam!! I was sooo proud of her. What I do know is that, a lot of times, people will apply enough pressure to try to break you to see how you handle it....and Cristina handled her business!!! I had orals once (and I won't say the field), and my heart was racing, I was breathing shallowly (but quietly), and by the time I was finished, my voice had gotten lower and lower and I was almost lying on the floor!!! I passed with flying colors, but I never want an experience like that again. I'm surprised that I didn't pass out!

Talk about something that will make you call on The Lord!!!!!
    Debb70 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

The way that Shonda works, I have a feeling it will be the chief's wife who dies. Shond always seems to reveal things that turn to technically be true, but mislead the audience into thinking one thing when something else turns out to be true. Technically, Adele could be considered beloved. Having alzheimers, she's also dying. At this point, if they let her die, nothing would really change on the show, other than that hte chief would be free to pursue a real relationship with Avery's mom.
    Debb70 likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Actually, I see Richard as being free to pursue his involvement with the other woman because, Adele is already "gone"....she just hasn't physically died yet. I thought it was interesting that Shonda gave Adele a love interest who also has Alzheimer's. I'd like to see them pursue that storyline a little bit.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    This was my first reaction too; but, then why did April look so forlorn when she walked back outside looking at her phone? Also, Alex said something in the previews about "the best program in the country" and he wouldn't have that offer if he failed.

I'm hoping if one of them dies it's April. I really don't care for her character and she adds pretty much nothing to the show. But then again, I don't think she's a "beloved" character, so I doubt it's her. But I can hope!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I'm hoping if one of them dies it's April. I really don't care for her character and she adds pretty much nothing to the show. But then again, I don't think she's a "beloved" character, so I doubt it's her. But I can hope!
    I was thinking the same thing. Maybe they stretched the beloved part? if they didn't.I don't think its her who dies.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread