+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

As for who failed their boards...I might be taking the bait, but all the foreshawdowing was there for Avery. His mom saying that he had better pass, the April guilt trip, the broken pencil...

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2 View Post
    As for who failed their boards...I might be taking the bait, but all the foreshawdowing was there for Avery. His mom saying that he had better pass, the April guilt trip, the broken pencil...
    In that case, I change my mind. It's Mark going because that would break his heart.
    WrigleyDogA2 likes this.

Tonights episode is only half over...but I'm wondering if it's Christina who fails since she's the only one not freaking out.

Ooh...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    April
    failed. And we should find out where everyone goes in the next 2 episodes.

I'm glad that Lexie finally said something to Mark; but, it was so awkward. I just wanted her to shut-up and stop talking, or at least start making sense.

FORT Fogey

In the previews, it looked like Kepner was celebrating, but maybe she was just joining in on the other residents' celebrations ... or perhaps her decision to become a nun! Wow, with a meltdown like she had during the boards, I'm surprised that the examiners didn't call 911 and have her hauled off to a psych ward for observation.
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Fogey

it makes sense to make it april failed. She didn't do much surgeries
    ilja likes this.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    In the previews, it looked like Kepner was celebrating, but maybe she was just joining in on the other residents' celebrations ... or perhaps her decision to become a nun! Wow, with a meltdown like she had during the boards, I'm surprised that the examiners didn't call 911 and have her hauled off to a psych ward for observation.
    I thought she was going to lose it and wondered if maybe she's the one who dies b/c she just can't take the pressure and offs herself. Perhaps her celebrating is the beginning of a downward slope for her...

While watching the show, she was the obvious choice to fail given her meltdown, so I was wondering if they were playing with us and two people didn't make it. Glad to see Alex was able to slam-dunk his final 2 sections...

So, so glad Lexie told Mark but how awkward that (a) he didn't say anything and then (b) the girlfriend arrives. Yikes! If Mark chooses the girlfriend over Lexie, then I'm going with she being the one to off herself. Her family has depression in it and we had that sneak peek into what her life could've been like so if Mark walks, my guess will be Lexie.

I want Shonda to give us happy endings!!! ((whine)) I don't want another ferry boat accident or mass shooting to hit Seattle Grace again... I already went through too much with County General, why does Grey's need to follow suit???
    Debb70 likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

I guess I must have missed that spoiler. Is it definite that someone is going to kill him/herself ... or is someone going to BE killed (or die from another cause)?

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I guess I must have missed that spoiler. Is it definite that someone is going to kill him/herself ... or is someone going to BE killed (or die from another cause)?
    In an article above, Shonda Rhimes indicated there would be a death of a beloved character in the finale. So we're all speculating

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It would blow me away if Kepner did "get thee to a nunnery", even though it sounds more and more like she will! It will mean that my ESP is still clicking along!!! She seems to have had a religious awakening, and that does not go hand-in-hand with suicide. Do we know if she's even Catholic???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread