+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Really? He drew 007 on Merediths hand and when she said 007...George? he squeezed her hand. Plus, he hadn't left for the service yet, so why did he never go back to the hospital? If for no other reason than to say goodbye. And another point...Izzy died (was brought back, but she still died) and when she was floating "in between" she saw George. I thought that was one death that left no doubt.
    Those are all good points. However, considering that Grey's is a bit of a soap opera and we really did not see George's recognizable body, I am still not convinced he is dead.

The 007 he drew on her hand could have been misinterpreted or it could have had a different meaning than what Meredith thought. Perhaps he just did not think he could face a goodbye. Maybe Izzy's near death experience wasn't a legitimate NDE and was simply a result of the drugs on her subconscious.

Of course, he could well be dead. I guess I've just seen too many TV characters come back from the dead to ever truly believe one of them is dead especially if there is a possible explanation, such as George's body not being reconizable.

Plus there was the last scene with the lady whose life he saved that I can't remember exactly but there was one point during the conversation with her outside of the hospital that left me thinking she was talking about someone who did not sound like George. If I remember correctly, I believe that for some reason she was never shown an actual photo of George.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

There is no doubt in my mind George is dead. His mother has been back enough, if he was still alive something would have been said. Grey's may have elements of a soap.. and be playing out in left field at times.. but they are not that kind of soap.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    There is no doubt in my mind George is dead. His mother has been back enough, if he was still alive something would have been said. Grey's may have elements of a soap.. and be playing out in left field at times.. but they are not that kind of soap.
    Yeah, you're probably right . . . hugegrin.gif

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I still don't believe that George is dead. I believe that was someone else.
    Bless your heart!! There are people who don't believe Elvis and Tupac are dead, either! As Rev. Jesse Jackson has said, "Keep hope alive!"
    FireWoman and rcurrytoo like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

They are both having the time of their lives with Jim Morrison, right shay??
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Bless your heart!! There are people who don't believe Elvis and Tupac are dead, either! As Rev. Jesse Jackson has said, "Keep hope alive!"
    Now that you mention it, I knew that dude I saw with Elvis at Walgreens the other day looked familiar. cute happy shrug.gif

I thought this was going to be Elllen's last season on Grey's so I see the family moving to Boston.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Nothing's been quite finalzed yet with contracts. Both Ellen and Dempsey had, at one point, said that it may be. Both have softened that.

I recall reading that if they can give him time to race, hes open to renewing his contract.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    I recall reading that if they can give him time to race, hes open to renewing his contract.
    I remember hearing this too

+ Reply to Thread