+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I like the way you are thinking, and I think you just might be right.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I'm thinking Derek because Mer has been entirely too happy for her character (not that I'm complaining). He was even comforting Lexie Thursday night which would be a good moment for her to think back on. She will then finally take to heart what Derek said about just telling Mark how she feels since she will realize that tomorrow is not a sure thing.
    I had a feeling it was going to be Derek, I thought his contract wasn't renewed( or maybe they were still negotiation) I dont think its Izzie. Or Meredith - well, we know soon enough
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey
    Derek makes sense too, oh sight!

I hope I'm wrong. I don't want Derek, Meredith, Christina or Bailey to leave. They are my favorites and I'm afraid it won't be the same without them.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I don't want it to be Derek just for the fact that from episode 1, it's always been about Derek and Meredith. So that would change the ENTIRE show forever. Only 3 more episodes! I actually hope the leaks about contracts don't come out - I do like the suspense. I'll probaby cry my eyes out like when George died. Oh did I sob.

Thank god for reruns on lifetime lol
    cantstopwatchin likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I really don't think that losing Derek would be a great loss to the story. I like him, but.....ho hum.....
    Debb70 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I can't remember from the previews - do we see the people who took the Boards back at Seattle Grace? If not, could the big "thing" that happens = a plane crash on their way back? We've got Alex, Christina, and Meredith all there at the same time... and perhaps the death is completely unrelated, like Webber dying from an unknown aneurysm or something? IDK. Or maybe people who've decided to leave are at the airport and one of their planes goes down, which would put all of them at the same place, where the others could try helping and it'll "test their mettle."

The anticipation is killing me!!
    Debb70 likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp View Post
    I don't want it to be Derek just for the fact that from episode 1, it's always been about Derek and Meredith. So that would change the ENTIRE show forever. Only 3 more episodes! I actually hope the leaks about contracts don't come out - I do like the suspense. I'll probaby cry my eyes out like when George died. Oh did I sob.

Thank god for reruns on lifetime lol
    I still don't believe that George is dead. I believe that was someone else.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Patrick Dempsey helped save a kid's life! Patrick Dempsey Saves Teens Life | Video - ABC News

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I still don't believe that George is dead. I believe that was someone else.
    Really? He drew 007 on Merediths hand and when she said 007...George? he squeezed her hand. Plus, he hadn't left for the service yet, so why did he never go back to the hospital? If for no other reason than to say goodbye. And another point...Izzy died (was brought back, but she still died) and when she was floating "in between" she saw George. I thought that was one death that left no doubt.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread