+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 708 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162562 ... LastLast
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay
    Is there a possiblity that The Chief and Derek's wife will hook up? I'm thinking that is a definite maybe!
    For some reason I was thinking George and Addison would hook up later on. I dont know why but I just see her being controlling and he being the type to be in a relationship where the woman calls the shots.....

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Derek is being "McWishyWashy" at his best right now. I'd so like her to just "jack his jaw" right now, especially when he creeps up on her. Maybe that would get his attention. He's not wanting to give, where she is, any attention right now, but he wants to give into his own stupid attentions.

She needs to take control over her own life! She is his victim as long as she doesn't assert herself with him. OK, so it doesn't have to include violence.........
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

prhoshay, I think the writers are playing it romantically correct right now. While I always loved those oldtime movies where the good girl always gets the good guy and then they live happy ever after. The show creator and writers will most likely stretch out through an entire season, what we use to see in one old movie.

It is driving me slightly crazy that Derek and Mer both really want to be with each other, and aren't; they (the writers) are playing it safe sort of.... by exhausting all possibility of Addy and Derek making it work.

The show might have a lot of mail saying they should treat marriage vows more seriously, and while I hold to that in real life - I tend to push it, when the situation comes up on the screen. Sort of a cut to the chase philosophy for nonreality.

I think they will prove beyond a doubt, what a disaster it would be for Addy and Derek to stay together, before working on the Mer/Derek happy ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    The show might have a lot of mail saying they should treat marriage vows more seriously, and while I hold to that in real life - I tend to push it, when the situation comes up on the screen. Sort of a cut to the chase philosophy for nonreality.
    Well that whole issue with Addison shagging McDreamy's best friend kind of blows the hell out of the marriage vows. haha! Whats that old line... once a cheater always a cheater. Realize it and move on...

If the issue was flipped and Addison had walked in on Derrick humping her best friend... I find it had to believe people would be rooting for her to stick it out with him. More like people rooting for her to "get her half of the money" and move on. There is alot of dumb things people can do to hurt a marriage yet work through them... but the whole issue of cheating is not one I would "get over". Ever.

I like the whole draw out thing of Meredith and Derrick. It keeps things interesting... tho I like the story of Christina and Burke trying to date just as much fun. The writing for this show is just outstanding and I love this show as much as Veronica Mars!

Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    I like the whole draw out thing of Meredith and Derrick. It keeps things interesting... tho I like the story of Christina and Burke trying to date just as much fun. The writing for this show is just outstanding and I love this show as much as Veronica Mars!
    I actually like the stretch in relationship between Derek/Mer as well. After all - where can they go with it that quickly any way? I love Christina and Burke; and I even enjoy the Alex/Izzy thing, but they can't possibly get all of those relationships to work. One maybe, but I doubt that they would have it work for all 3 couples. So I not getting attached to any of the couples - will just step back and see which ones work and which don't.

I envy you getting to watch VM, we don't get it here (Southeast Iowa). It's not available on cable or satellite. In the beginning of the summer, - CBS aired a few of the earlier VM shows, and I was instantly hooked. I was disappointed when the stopped showing it, but will try and catch some reruns when I visit my family in the Detroit area over the holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by DagnyTaggart
    Since when is ambitious an insult?
    Maybe they meant ambiguous?? But I'm not them so I really don't know.

I guess it could be when your ambition leads you to make decisions based on your career and not on what is best for your marriage or family. I mean, with this show Addison is all about Derek "making" this marriage work and doing his part. And he is. She on the other hand, didn't decide to move to Seattle until the chief offered her prestige and glory. I think this what they meant when they used ambitious when describing some of Addison personality flaws.

Just don't make Mer say any more begging/pleading things, ok? I wanted to strangle her when she said "I miss you." I would probably have said it in real life but on TV where my dream life happens it has to be the man begging, both of these women are begging McDreamy.. he's cute don't get me wrong but come on!!

FORT Newbie
    I don't remember seeing a [review for this weeks episode...oh well I'll be surprised ^,~

FORT Newbie
    Awww! Burke is trying really hard to get to know christina and she's just kinda being herself...not really that personal but that's ok! I hope everything goes well next episode omg did you guys see her apartment in it?!

+ Reply to Thread