+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey

Re: Grey's Anatomy

maybe mer also lol, she was sick and maybe wants to be a stay at home mom?

FORT Fogey

The previews were sort of quick so I couldn't really tell, but did it kind of look like Christina was in trouble while being questioned? I can see Kepner failing because she's so distracted by her "sins," but it's almost too obvious to make her the one who bombs out. They pretty much all have reasons why they could be "the one." Avery broke his good-luck pencil, plus Kepner just hit him with that "Jesus doesn't love me anymore (because I slept with you)" line. Meredith is sick and worried about Zola and whether she's a good mommy. Christina is upset about Owen, plus I can just see her possibly mouthing off to the examiner and getting slammed. Karev isn't there, but he could show up in a few seconds. Even so, he just went through a traumatic experience and is shaken up. Good cliffhanger!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kepner is going to go become a nun!

I think Meredith has her daughter's stomach bug! Baby germs will KILL you, while they are just laughing and enjoying life! They stop to vomit, and go right back to what they were doing. I always swore that I needed to be on life support when adult me got kiddie germs!
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I don't think the death is going to be Adele. Based on articles I've read this past week (some excerpts are below), Adele's death wouldn't have the writers and actors crying.

Here's what I read that makes me think this is going to be a major character - the quotes go from earliest article that I read to the most recent. I'll put it in spoilers just in case. Like Shonda, I hope we won't find out the status of the actors' contracts until after the finale airs. I want to be surprised!
    Click to see Spoiler:

Get ready for another heartbreaking hour of Grey's Anatomy in the Season 8 finale when the docs must rally on what could be their last day working together — as many of Seattle Grace's familiar faces will have already accepted jobs at other hospitals!

"There is a very complex 'thing' that occurs for many of our characters that places a lot of them in a position to discover what they're made of," the ever-tight-lipped Grey's boss Shonda Rhimes teases of the major event that erupts in the season-ender. (Seriously, she said "thing.") "I don't know that you could guess it," she says.

Challenge accepted! Could it be a forest fire that threatens to claim Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) and Derek's (Patrick Dempsey) recently finished McMansion? Maybe a rescue helicopter will fall from the roof and crush one of the docs? (Wait a minute; that sounds familiar.) Rhimes' only clue: When we asked whether this incident is similar to the devastating ferry boat crash or the rampaging shooter from seasons past, she replied, "Yes. That's a yes to both!"
    "We're taking our characters on a journey they've never been on before," she adds. "To me, it's a very shocking thing that I chose to do and I was really stressed-out about doing it, and it took me a long time, so I kept taking the finale apart and putting it back together. It's also a very emotional episode. I always feel like when an episode really scares me, when I spend a lot of time with my head in my hands wondering how the fans are going to take it, and worry that they're going to, I don't know, stone me in the streets, I kind of know that it's good."
    Speaking of crazy drama, it's season finale time and creator Shonda Rhimes know how to bring the tears out like flood waters. This year will be no exception. "We know somebody dies. It's really really intense. Everyone bawled their way through the table read for the finale," Drew (April) dishes. "It's huge, it's big, it's sad, and it's intense. And it's left really unsettled. Everything is up in the air at the end of the finale." Sounds like a shocking Grey's cliffhanger if we've ever heard one.
    Rhimes' hope is that the outcome of the actors' contracts will remain secret until the finale airs. And she does offer one bit of encouragement. After killing off T.R. Knight's George in 2009, she believes "there are certain characters on this show that you can't kill. It wouldn't be acceptable not only to the audience, but to me and my vision of what this show is. They can't die."
    Grey's Anatomy Finale Scoop: A Seattle Grace Exodus and a "Dark and Twisty" Event - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Grey's Anatomy Spoiler Alert: "Huge, Intense" Finale Death Had Cast "Bawling!" Plus, Hookup News - E! Online

Keck's Exclusives: Grey's Anatomy Finale Preview
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

wait... could it be izzie?

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    Very interesting thought.
    Did we ever see Izzy die? I know she left but I do not recall hearing that she died.

According to Wikipedia... In January 2012, Heigl reported that she would like to return to Grey's Anatomy to give closure to her character

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    Hmmmm. Very interesting thought. But it doesn't seem to fit that the writers would be crying and everyone would be bawling during the table read. Izzie has been too far removed for too long to elicit that kind of reaction. Maybe they will bring Denny's ghost and Henry's ghost back and kill them off again!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Very interesting thought.
    Did we ever see Izzy die? I know she left but I do not recall hearing that she died.

According to Wikipedia... In January 2012, Heigl reported that she would like to return to Grey's Anatomy to give closure to her character
    I read an interview with Shonda a few weeks ago and she said it was nice that she's open to coming back but at this point, she doesn't fit in with the storyline and it would be difficult/disruptive (can't remember which she said) to bring her in at this time.

I really hope it's not Alex. He needs a steady job...he has a wife and five kids to support!! My guess is it's whomever didn't come to an agreement with their contract. Weren't they in negotiations not too long ago?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Here's my prediction.
    Ben and Miranda get married.
    Teddy leaves.
    Owen and Christina divorce.
    Christina becomes head of Cardio-Thoracic surgery.
    Meredith and Derek's dream house will be completed.
    Mark and Lexie will get back together... and commit.
    Meredith will be torn about the position in Boston vs. SGMW.
    Derek dies very suddenly, very unexpectedly and very tragically.
    Meredith will decide she cannot move into that dream house.
    Meredith will move to Boston.
    Mark and Lexie will move into what was to be Meredith and Derek's dream house.

Since Lexie will remain on the show, it can still be GREY'S Anatomy.

Meredith IS the show. She won't be going anywhere.
    prhoshay likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I'm thinking Derek because Mer has been entirely too happy for her character (not that I'm complaining). He was even comforting Lexie Thursday night which would be a good moment for her to think back on. She will then finally take to heart what Derek said about just telling Mark how she feels since she will realize that tomorrow is not a sure thing.

+ Reply to Thread