+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree726Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I could totally see it being Alex who really is floating around with out much of a story line as well.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Here's my prediction.
    Ben and Miranda get married.
    Teddy leaves.
    Owen and Christina divorce.
    Christina becomes head of Cardio-Thoracic surgery.
    Meredith and Derek's dream house will be completed.
    Mark and Lexie will get back together... and commit.
    Meredith will be torn about the position in Boston vs. SGMW.
    Derek dies very suddenly, very unexpectedly and very tragically.
    Meredith will decide she cannot move into that dream house.
    Meredith will move to Boston.
    Mark and Lexie will move into what was to be Meredith and Derek's dream house.

Since Lexie will remain on the show, it can still be GREY'S Anatomy.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fogey
    Derek dying....no way.
    I wonder who will fail the exam. I think kepner

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, Alex wasn't there when they called his name. Unless he snuck into an earlier interview, or comes screeching around the corner 2 seconds after the show ended he won't get interviewed so won't "pass". Not sure what that means for his staying on... can he stay on if he doesn't pass or is it up or out, like tenure?
    I envisioned Mer tossing her cookies on the shoes of the examiners as the exam ends. In real life would they let you take the exam if you insisted even though you were vomiting?
    Not clear why Alex got reinvolved with the dying baby at the end there....
    Kepner may feel Jesus doesn't love her anymore and will fail.
    I don't suppose Mer can be pregnant... baby germs is much more realistic, as any new parent will tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Well, Alex wasn't there when they called his name. Unless he snuck into an earlier interview, or comes screeching around the corner 2 seconds after the show ended he won't get interviewed so won't "pass". Not sure what that means for his staying on... can he stay on if he doesn't pass or is it up or out, like tenure?
    I envisioned Mer tossing her cookies on the shoes of the examiners as the exam ends. In real life would they let you take the exam if you insisted even though you were vomiting?
    Not clear why Alex got reinvolved with the dying baby at the end there....
    Kepner may feel Jesus doesn't love her anymore and will fail.
    I don't suppose Mer can be pregnant... baby germs is much more realistic, as any new parent will tell you.
    You pay a lot of money to take that exam. Last time I looked at that stuff with my girlfriend who was doing it you are expected to display a good amount of professionalism so if you're puking it would best be not showing it like that. So Keppner being a hot mess about losing her virginity would likely cause some issues with her grades as well (since you are scored partially on professionalism). In theory at this point in their career these are supposed to be mature, adult like doctors doing this test, not just students just off the turnip truck but people who have been establishing themselves professionally. So for them to making these unprofessional choices... well it's in line with the show but not reality.

But I try to excuse reality when I watch this show (in real hospitals they have more than 2 nurses as well).

I was wondering if Meredith is pregnant. I doubt it, but wouldn't that be something.

Kepner is a white hot mess... though that's certainly not a newsflash! LOL!

Karev not wanting to leave and then returning because of Tommy's condition? I'm sorry but that was a WTF moment for me as it came totally from left field.

Avery's broken pencil just about broke my heart. The symbolism of it.

I loved Avery's mother and Dr. Webber but yeah we've seen that one coming from a mile away. If Adele is the one who is written out that would surely pave the way for this relationship to take off

Dr. Bailey really broke it down quite nicely when giving it Dr. Altman, don'tcha think? Gave her so much food for thought that she actually, for a change, had to process it! LOL!

It will be interesting to see which one of the SGMW Dr's do not pass the exam.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I have never liked Karev, but that whole thing with hitting the guy in the bar and then feeling good about it? That is sick. If that happened to most sane people, I think they would be shaken and disturbed. Is she on meds?

I too wonder about Meredith being pregnant. A stomach virus normally improves over 24 hours. She said hers got worse. Hmmmmm....I don't think so. They never showed her daughter vomiting, did they?

This episode again confirms that I don't mind who leaves, just don't let it be Meredith, Christina or Dr. Webber.

Does anyone know about how the medical boards are handled? I was surprised they went to CA to take them, when they live in Washington. With the BAR exam, you take the test in the state you intend to practice in. I guess the medical boards are different.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I have never liked Karev, but that whole thing with hitting the guy in the bar and then feeling good about it? That is sick. If that happened to most sane people, I think they would be shaken and disturbed. Is she on meds?

I too wonder about Meredith being pregnant. A stomach virus normally improves over 24 hours. She said hers got worse. Hmmmmm....I don't think so. They never showed her daughter vomiting, did they?

This episode again confirms that I don't mind who leaves, just don't let it be Meredith, Christina or Dr. Webber.

Does anyone know about how the medical boards are handled? I was surprised they went to CA to take them, when they live in Washington. With the BAR exam, you take the test in the state you intend to practice in. I guess the medical boards are different.
    I assume you meant Kepner regarding hitting the guy in the bar. And I'm not entirely convinced she felt good about hitting him but perhaps moreso it was about a feeling of empowerment from finally standing up for herself. I'm not saying I agree with her actions or feelings, just trying to perhaps offer one possible explanation for them. As I said, she's a white hot mess! LOL!

They didn't show Zola vomiting but at the end she was wearing the bee costume and Derek said it was because she'd thrown up on all her other clothes.

As for the Board exams, I'm assuming this was US Medical Licensing Exam. That's the one required to practice medicine in the US without any kind of restrictions or whatever.
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Fogey

it could be alex failing. He registered but did not show up so that's a fail.

I don't see Christina or Meredith failing . Avery also, the broken pencil is to just play the viewer. Kepner won't fail. Now if omalley was here he will totally fail lol.

They better not kill Bailey, meredith, Christina or derek. They are the bone of the show. if Shonda really wants to kill someone, can she kill Derek's sister in Private practive

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    Derek dying....no way.
    I wonder who will fail the exam. I think kepner
    I think Kepner or Alex may be too obvious. Alex might turn up at the last second next week. They might go with the least obvious, which would be Christina. She didn't study enough because of all the drama with Owen, and she said "I'm going to fail my boards." Possible foreshadowing?

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M
    Karev not wanting to leave and then returning because of Tommy's condition? I'm sorry but that was a WTF moment for me as it came totally from left field.

Avery's broken pencil just about broke my heart. The symbolism of it.
    Yeah, Marlena, that was just weird about Alex suddenly being interested in Morgan's baby again after he had stepped away. It did come out of nowhere. It was very sad, though, watching Morgan holding her little rubber baby at the end.

Avery stepping on his pencil and breaking it was a surprisingly sad moment.

+ Reply to Thread