+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp View Post
    I'm not sure. I'm hoping it's Owen because I just don't like him, but I don't think so. A friend mentioned the Chief. I think that might be a good guess. If it's Cristina, I will cry. It's not going to be Der or Mer I don't think.
    I would be OK with Owen, too, but my first thought was Chief Webber. I think only a handful of the characters fall into the "beloved" category:

Meredith
    Derek
    Webber
    Bailey
    Christina
    Sloan (to a lesser degree)

What about Mrs. Webber? Most of the fans adore her.
    Last edited by JavaJo; 04-26-2012 at 06:05 PM.
    Debb70 and AlwaysVeg like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I'm going to bet on it being Dr. Webber's wife. The storyline with her cannot go any further and if they keep her alive, then Dr. Webber is forever tied to her at that home and he will be limited in his life and romance. Besides, that actress is already being featured in The Client List on LIfetime. It's a much bigger role than on GR. She has a great character there. She says that the ratings are great!

It would make sense that Adele would be the one to die, but I just don't see her as being a beloved character. It will be interesting.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    It would make sense that Adele would be the one to die, but I just don't see her as being a beloved character. It will be interesting.
    I agree - I like Adele and think she's a good character (especially watching some of the old ones), but she's not a main character. I like them all in their own way (except Owen). It was interesting in an article I read (not sure if was the one above or another) that Shonda didn't say much about Callie and Arizona. But again, I don't know how 'beloved' they are. I love the Chief and I'm afraid it's him. Or Cristina. Then I'll be devastated.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

This is the article I read (not sure if we're supposed to be spoiler-ing it, so I will

Click to see Spoiler:
    Keck's Exclusives: Grey's Anatomy Finale Preview

I don't think it's Bailey based on this article.

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp View Post
    I agree - I like Adele and think she's a good character (especially watching some of the old ones), but she's not a main character. I like them all in their own way (except Owen). It was interesting in an article I read (not sure if was the one above or another) that Shonda didn't say much about Callie and Arizona. But again, I don't know how 'beloved' they are. I love the Chief and I'm afraid it's him. Or Cristina. Then I'll be devastated.
    I just wanted the Chief to be happy again. I hope it isn't him. I dont think its Cristina . Callie ? no.

The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't see how it could be Callie or Arizona. They were already in that horrible car crash that almost killed Callie. I don't think it will be Christina either, she is intertwined in Mer's storylines too much. It think it might be Bailey, but what do I know lol.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

I was thinking either Adelle or Teddy. Neither really has any reason to stay on the show. If Teddy dies, that gives Christina the opportunity to be head of cardio, which would tempt her to stay on at Seattle Grace. As someone already said, the actress who plays Adelle has a great role on another show. Is Teddy "beloved"? I don't know, but these things are usually hyped, anyway. Makes more sense it would be Adelle, though.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Seems they're getting what they oh-so-dearly wanted out of it... buzz.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread