+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    Debbie Allen is Avery's mother not Phylicia Rashad.
    Oops, thanks for the correction, CC.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I told myself I wasn't emotionally "into" the episode where Christina wanted the details of Owen's one-night-stand. Usually I am so into it that I end up crying over something... anything... and usually it's silly silly silly. Well, this time I said nope, nuh uhn, not gonna happen cuz really I just didn't care. But when Meredith called Christina and said she wasn't going to say anything but just wanted to stay on the phone with her until she was ready to hang up... well... yup, that got me. Right now just thinking about it and typing this out has me all misty again. LOL!
    marybethp likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

It kind of reminded me of when Christina was laying on the floor when she came back to surgery and Meredith went to her.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    It kind of reminded me of when Christina was laying on the floor when she came back to surgery and Meredith went to her.
    YES!!! I love the friendship those two have. What I would give for one of my own. I loved it when Owen told Christina "I should be your person". It's wonderful how Derek really, truly, totally, 100% GETS the relationship between Meredith and Christina.
    cantstopwatchin and AlwaysVeg like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I saw Dr. Webber's wife on The Wendy Williams show and she is up for some award for her role this season.

Also, the actress who plays Dr. Webber's wife is now playing on The Client List on LIfetime. I watched it and she is gooooood. The show if really good IMO. I intend to start a thread on it. Jennifer Love Hewett stars AND the male lead is HOT!

Does anyone know how I can find out the name of the actress who played the mother of the kidnapped girl last week? My cousin thought it looked like Kimberly Williams-Paisley. I'm trying to find out if it was her or not.

Debb...that wasn't Kim.
    Debb70 likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

According to imdb.com, it was Stacy Edwards.
    Debb70 likes this.

This isn't really a spoiler because I found it online. But I hid it just to be safe. Any guesses who it will be?

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    This isn't really a spoiler because I found it online. But I hid it just to be safe. Any guesses who it will be?

I'm not sure. I'm hoping it's Owen because I just don't like him, but I don't think so. A friend mentioned the Chief. I think that might be a good guess. If it's Cristina, I will cry. It's not going to be Der or Mer I don't think.

+ Reply to Thread