+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I can't believe the outs they're giving everyone. Despite the fact I've disliked just about all of them at some point, I'll be bummed to have "the gang" broken up, esp. now when they've really gotten their groove back. I'd be happy to picture Merideth and Derek heading to my old stomping ground in Boston, just as long as Christina heads to John Hopkins.

Next episode looks good - hoping Lexi & Mark finally get back together.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I think it might be good to have a change of scenery. John Hopkins would be nice since they would have the backdrop of DC and it's not too far from NYC.

I'm glad the show has gotten back on track the last couple of seasons too, however, the only characters that I really love and don't want to leave are Christina, Meredith and Dr. Webber. I could live without the others just fine.

FORT Fogey

They're going to have to come up with something really good to keep Christina in Seattle when she is being courted like a queen by every prestigious medical institution in the country! I don't like Owen. I don't like Christina with Owen. So I might barf if she decides to stay at Seattle Grace because Owen is chief there.

I felt really sorry for Webber, seeing the woman who is still his wife "in love" with another man and not remembering him at all. That's really sad, and I imagine it would be really difficult to accept and walk away. I wonder if they'll bring back Avery's mom (Phylicia Rashad) as at least a semi-regular. They're going to have to give Webber some kind of life.
    Debb70 likes this.

I have an idea. What if many of them are going to leave Seatle? Mabye that's why they created the storyline with DR. Webber's wife falling in love with another man. Perhaps, him going to see her is confusing and upsetting to her and he will move away and only check on her by phone. I know it sounds crazy, but I don't see how they are going to continue to show him visiting her under these conditions. It's too painful and depressing. I will admit I laughed when he found her in bed with that man.

Having many of them move to the same far away hospital is also a stretch. I can see 2-3 going to the same one, but more than that and it looks very fake. But, I have accepted lots of bizarre stories from this show. So, I guess one more won't hurt. LOL

The most likely scenerio is that most all of them will stay in Seatle for one reason or another.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I felt really sorry for Webber, seeing the woman who is still his wife "in love" with another man and not remembering him at all. That's really sad, and I imagine it would be really difficult to accept and walk away. I wonder if they'll bring back Avery's mom (Phylicia Rashad) as at least a semi-regular. They're going to have to give Webber some kind of life.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    TV Guide says next week the residents are all in San Fran to take their oral boards and Richard bumps into Catherine Avery at the hotel.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Ha! Thanks, JavaJo! I had a feeling ....

Thanks JavaJo. How neat ! I like that
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    They're going to have to come up with something really good to keep Christina in Seattle when she is being courted like a queen by every prestigious medical institution in the country! I don't like Owen. I don't like Christina with Owen. So I might barf if she decides to stay at Seattle Grace because Owen is chief there.

Debbie Allen is Avery's mother not Phylicia Rashad.
    Debb70 likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    Debbie Allen is Avery's mother not Phylicia Rashad.
    I would have preferred Phylicia Rashad!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Well, they are related to each other ( sisters -Allen and Rashad) so perhaps easy to mix-up.

+ Reply to Thread