+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

IMO, Dr. Webber is a real man. Yes, I realize there was infidelity years ago, but he is so devoted to his wife now. I respect the guy.

IMO, Dr. Webber is a real man. Yes, I realize there was infidelity years ago, but he is so devoted to his wife now. I respect the guy.
    He doesn't look like he takes more time in the bathroom than me, so he's my type of guy! LOL
    Debb70 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Yeah, for me, McSteamy hasn't been steamy in a loooooong time. Eric Dane lost his appeal for me though I can't pinpoint what happened.
    Dr. Jackson Avery (Jesse Williams) is my only eye candy on the show nowadays... but my, what fine eye-candy he is!
    combatcutie and tapper01 like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Yeah, for me, McSteamy hasn't been steamy in a loooooong time. Eric Dane lost his appeal for me though I can't pinpoint what happened.
    Dr. Jackson Avery (Jesse Williams) is my only eye candy on the show nowadays... but my, what fine eye-candy he is!
    Yeah, that's true.

I used to like McDreamy and then one day he was talking and his voice sounded so Micky Mouse or something. He just didn't seem very masculine. I lost it for him. And McSteamy? I don't know what happened there. Too bad.

Oh yes, I forgot him.( how could I) Gorgeous! he has the most beautiful eyes.
    combatcutie likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Too skinny! That's just not a good look!
    Debb70 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Too skinny! That's just not a good look!
    How about Webber, he's not skinny
    -Andy Rooney-

Eric suffered some kind of cancer (skin, maybe?) and he lost a lot of weight and muscle mass during treatment. He just hasn't gotten it back and I think it aged him significally, so maybe that's it?

McDreamy is too rugged these days. He needs to get a haircut and shave once in awhile. I think it would do wonders for him. Avery, Webber and Bailey's man are my eye candy. The swag the latter exhibits is sexy as hell!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Eric suffered some kind of cancer (skin, maybe?) and he lost a lot of weight and muscle mass during treatment. He just hasn't gotten it back and I think it aged him significally, so maybe that's it?

McDreamy is too rugged these days. He needs to get a haircut and shave once in awhile. I think it would do wonders for him. Avery, Webber and Bailey's man are my eye candy. The swag the latter exhibits is sexy as hell!
    I remember worrying with him still looking so thin at the beginning of this season that he was sick again. Now, though, I think it's chasing after a toddler that's keeping him thin and tired-looking.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Daaaaaang, how did I forget about Bailey's man? Oh yeah, more eye candy!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread