+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    It's funny because I really do not care for Sandra Oh but over the years Christina Yang has, for the most part, grown on me
    I actually disliked her. Now, without Christina, I can't imagine watching the show.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I couldn't help but laugh my @ss off when Christina threw the cereal in Owens face LOL.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I couldn't help but laugh my @ss off when Christina threw the cereal in Owens face LOL.
    Me, too. I loved the look on her face, as if she dared him to object! Have to say I really don't like them as a couple, but I didn't like her with Burke, either. I wish they had just let her stay single, at least for a while longer, until they introduced a new character for her as a love interest.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Me, too. I loved the look on her face, as if she dared him to object! Have to say I really don't like them as a couple, but I didn't like her with Burke, either. I wish they had just let her stay single, at least for a while longer, until they introduced a new character for her as a love interest.
    I completely agree. She is so focused on her profession and it could have stayed like that until she made a name for herself as a great surgeon
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    I had really wished that Christina wouldn't communicate with Owen at all and that included the cereal throwing. I just don't really like them together at all.
    agreed. I'm currently watching the Lifetime reruns and watching her with Owen gives me the creeps. He has whittled away the Cristina I loved - he is just not good for her. I don't like them at ALL. (I do have to remind myself they're just characters. LOL!). I don't know why she's trying so hard with him. I don't see what he gives her. I think Sandra Oh has made this character SO unique but I'm just tired of her and Owen. She needs to ditch his ass.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Christina should have stayed single - I definitely agree with this. Knowing how she felt about marriage and children... and knowing how Owen was the complete opposite... they were absolutely, completely, totally 100% doomed before they started. I can't just blame Christina, it was a stupid move on both of their parts!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I agree about Christina. Maybe I'm too practical about the scripts, but IMO when he almost strangled her, it might have been a good idea to step back for few years and let him recover from PTSD and why would someone with that condition be placed in one of the most stressful jobs on the planet? AND she better be careful throwing things in his face. What if he snaps and attacks her? I know, I'm being too practical.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Christina should have stayed single - I definitely agree with this. Knowing how she felt about marriage and children... and knowing how Owen was the complete opposite... they were absolutely, completely, totally 100% doomed before they started. I can't just blame Christina, it was a stupid move on both of their parts!
    I just don't like Owen, I don't like the way he looks , or the way he acts. I wish someone new would catch her eye, and would challenge her.
    cantstopwatchin and tapper01 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't find any of the males on that show very sexy. McDreamy and Mcsteamy wore off long ago. The only one that I think is sexy is Dr. Webber. Seriously!
    cantstopwatchin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I don't find any of the males on that show very sexy. McDreamy and Mcsteamy wore off long ago. The only one that I think is sexy is Dr. Webber. Seriously!
    I have always found Webber to be very sexy .
    Debb70 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread