+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 725 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161561 ... LastLast
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay
    What a wonderful word!!! Believe it or not, I've never seen "Bambi". Guess that goes on my "to do" list! Thanks!
    Oops, sorry, prhoshay! (and thanks, Mariner!!)

Anytime I see a cutesy kind of awkward newbie love.... I think of Thumper from Bambi.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by ozjod
    Bailey: "I'm pregnant you blind moron!" Classic Bailey
    I loved that also. In real life, she was pregnant- just delivered end of Oct. Did I hear on the 26th, maybe? Now they have to keep her pregnant for awhile. She's been holding up charts, etc past few months. I love her more and more each episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Oops, sorry, prhoshay! (and thanks, Mariner!!)

Anytime I see a cutesy kind of awkward newbie love.... I think of Thumper from Bambi.

Now that I think about it, George reminds me of Thumper. I can easily see him becoming twitterpated.

definitely! Poor little George. You just knew he was going to have a bad day when the bird crapped on his bagel.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I loved it when George kept saying carpe diem and asked Stu if he could keep the beak of the smooshed pigeon.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    And when he said she would be sawing, you could see that everyone else in the ER was shocked he would let her.
    I also thought it was funny at the restaurant, when she said she was having steak, he got that shocked look and said "You eat red meat?!"
    Even better, when she said, "You don't?"
    Thank the heavens there was a medical emergency! Altho, having just had a good friend die of Marfan's syndrome, pretty unlikely that anyone who could afford that restaurant didn't have good enough medical care to have had it diagnosed long before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I loved it when George kept saying carpe diem and asked Stu if he could keep the beak of the smooshed pigeon.
    But did you notice that after he asked that, he had a bit of string tied around his neck with the beak hanging from it like a pendant.

Quote Originally Posted by DagnyTaggart
    Since when is ambitious an insult?
    It's not. In this case, however, her ambition seems to be the only reason she agreed to stay in Seattle, not because Derek wanted to stay, but because the big doc said she would get special notice for her work. That just seemed so cold to me.

But did you notice that after he asked that, he had a bit of string tied around his neck with the beak hanging from it like a pendant.
    I was wondering what that was!!!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Is there a possiblity that The Chief and Derek's wife will hook up? I'm thinking that is a definite maybe!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread