Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

how did the guy that died get hurt?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    We were trying to remember that too. It was hard to concentrate on what he was saying with his g/f nagging him!

I was glad Teddy told Owen off - what did he think was going to happen? I don't blame her; I'd feel the same way. I'm not sure if I want Christina with him or not - I hate how he treated her but they've also been good together at times.

Poor Chief. It was so sad when he came back and said Adel didn't remember him.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

ďI donít want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my painÖ It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.Ē - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    IIRC, he and his girlfriend were arguing, she stormed off, he chased her and was hit by a car.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I'm a little jealous of Bailey. That man of hers...holy romance, Batman!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Would you want to get the locket with the 'Marry me' message or be left in the dark as to his intentions?
    Debb70 likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Of all the people on this show.. she is the one i feel SHOULD be happy. She has put so many others first, its her turn. Now she has a good man that loves her and her son, I am so happy hes back!
    combatcutie likes this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

[QUOTE=JavaJo;4428153]I'm a little jealous of Bailey. That man of hers...holy romance, Batman![/QUOTE

he's gorgeous

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Would you want to get the locket with the 'Marry me' message or be left in the dark as to his intentions?
    Interesting how they left that a mystery. I hope she was given the locket. I guess she could choose to feel ashamed about the way she carried on about receiving another stupid necklace, or she could at least know that he really did love her and want to marry her ... or both.
    Uncle David and Debb70 like this.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

that's a tough one - with all her nagging, part of me wishes she was left in the dark and then part of me wants her to have the necklace to see what a jackass she was being.

However, during the ep she did say she didn't need a ring, she just wanted him. So I'm torn on that.

And you guys are right - Ben is GORGEOUS. Yummmmmm. I hope they keep Bailey happy for awhile. She's so deserving.
    Uncle David likes this.

Tough call, but personally, I'd want to know.

But on a serious note...if you want marriage and babies and the guy you are with waits 8 years to propose..I'm not sure I would wait around.
    Uncle David, ilja and Debb70 like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread