+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    is it a new one? I do hope so. I heard it was a repeat.
    tia
    It's new. It's a look back at what could have been if
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

great! thank you

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    It's new. It's a look back at what could have been if
    I'm really looking forward to this episode but really wish they'd brought George and Izzy back. There's no way Merideth would've ended up with Alex - she would've ended up with George! But, instead, they're turning Alex into a nerd...puh-lease.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

ďI donít want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my painÖ It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.Ē - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I'm really looking forward to this episode but really wish they'd brought George and Izzy back. There's no way Merideth would've ended up with Alex - she would've ended up with George! But, instead, they're turning Alex into a nerd...puh-lease.
    But I don't think Alex is the Alex we know - maybe he never ended up in foster care and was like the way he was. Maybe he really ended up being a nerd and Mer's mom didn't get Alzheimer's so life is so different for her.

I agree though - I'd love to see Izzie and George in this flashback. They deserve to be in this episode!!!

From all the interviews I've read, things are different because Grey's mother didn't get the disease. So Alex would be the same unless she took him under her wing and mentored him or something.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Weird show tonight.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I like it! But where is Sloan?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Trust you saw Sloan come in at the end with the bleeding drug addict "little Gray"...and "out of the closet" shirtless with Addison... guess not everything changed!
    They did cover Izzie and George...crazy Izzie who slept with a patient and got turned into her mom by Meredith, and George who flunked out the first year and disappeared. Alex is apparently still as damaged as before. And things are winding back to where they "should" be...kind of psychological entropy...with Callie likely to leave her dangerous husband, who is being "taken care of" by Christina, and Christina and Mer bonding, and Mer and Derek bonding.... and the "shy" general surgeon getting her mojo started and reaming out Alex in the elevator.

It was odd seeing Derek as the dark and twisty one...lol. And very odd to see our strong key players be so meek...Bailey, Webber, Yang...wow. I'd rather they had Izzy and George there but I do like how they explained their absence. George did flunk, but they gave him a second chance. Only I can't remember if he flunked or if he just didn't take the test because of someone's drama. Might have to go back and watch those episodes...lol

I'm a little disappointed that that's how they portrayed Lexi, considering in real life the girl is a recovered drug addict. Yikes.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

It was very different. It was just okay for me, I wouldnt have cared if I had missed this one

+ Reply to Thread